Who can we trade so we're in position for - Nick Bosa?

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It begins...

Well...

I would argue that Black Panther isn't worth watching, Beyonce music is trash, and Kaep looks an awful lot like a clown. None of that seems all that controversial.

Not to mention... Does anybody really care about his opinions on pop music, superhero movies, and an ex-QB? I sure don't.

But if that causes him to fall and we could manage to snap him up, then I guess I can pretend it's a big deal.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/30/2018 at 1:34 PM, teef said:

wasn't trying to be disrespectful.    it's just more a pet peeve of mine when someone tries to gauge a schedule at this point, especially when trying to predict wins/loses.  there's always some teams that surprise, and some that disappoint.  i'm sure many teams had the bills penciled in as an easy win last year.  not a big deal, but every year it comes up.

Your pet peeve is mine as well....Last year prior to the start of the season, most here believed the Jets would be winless with the roster they had.  They didn't have a great season, but did a heck of lot better than was expected.  It's just way too early for this crap...

34 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It begins...

Hey, I agree with all those tweets (except Balck Panther. I haven't seen it, but it has been a long time since I've liked a Marvel movie).

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He’s a full blown MAGA. Will be interesting to see if he makes any changes to his tweeting this year now that people are paying attention 

I really hope he does not.  I don't agree with all that crap, but be who you are.  Why do people have to pretend to be someone who goes along with the mainstream just for approval from the masses.   As long as the aren't as stupid as Allen's were, fly that flag high and have your own opinions.   

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I really hope he does not.  I don't agree with all that crap, but be who you are.  Why do people have to pretend to be someone who goes along with the mainstream just for approval from the masses.   As long as the aren't as stupid as Allen's were, fly that flag high and have your own opinions.   

I totally agree. But you know how the draft process is. They dissect every little thing.  I saw people comment on twitter that he’s racist and that he won’t gave many friends in NFL locker rooms. it seems like he may be given advice to keep his opinions off of social   Media. Will be interesting to watch. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I totally agree. But you know how the draft process is. They dissect every little thing.  I saw people comment on twitter that he’s racist and that he won’t gave many friends in NFL locker rooms. it seems like he may be given advice to keep his opinions off of social   Media. Will be interesting to watch. 

Valid concerns, especially about the locker room.   But then again lots of guys don't have friends in the locker room.  

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s a full blown MAGA. Will be interesting to see if he makes any changes to his tweeting this year now that people are paying attention 

Can he play? That's what I care about. It's like with Tyrod. I know some dislike him because he's black. I don't care. Can he play or not. That's all I care about.

56 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The black players in Phily stood up for that receiver caught on tape saying the N-word. It's a work environment. We make more of it. Fans and the Media.

Edited by CuddyDark

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:59 AM, CuddyDark said:

Asking for a friend.

GO ROOT FOR ANOTHER TEAM THEN !!!!!  You're an idiot if you think the Bills are going to be near the bottom. YES, I SAID IDIOT ! Any body who is rooting for the Bills to fail this year....GTFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/30/2018 at 9:21 AM, dbflaBill said:

The Bills dont need to trade up, they'll only win 6 games max. Especially if they start Allen, AKA EJ Manuel 

Stretch it out, dont want to pull something with that reach of a comparison.

50 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I think millions of dollars has something to do with it.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

I think millions of dollars has something to do with it.

You're right it has everything to do with it.   Question is how fake does a person want to be in order to appease the people above him doing the hiring (drafting).   

I imagine many owners share the same views he does so might not be an issue from that perspective, but the locker room I can see as a problem.   

28 minutes ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

GO ROOT FOR ANOTHER TEAM THEN !!!!!  You're an idiot if you think the Bills are going to be near the bottom. YES, I SAID IDIOT ! Any body who is rooting for the Bills to fail this year....GTFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us how you really feel.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

You're right it has everything to do with it.   Question is how fake does a person want to be in order to appease the people above him doing the hiring (drafting).   

I imagine many owners share the same views he does so might not be an issue from that perspective, but the locker room I can see as a problem.   

I'd bet players have always been divided on race and politics, just like the rest of the country. I'm sure some wanted Obama and some wanted Romney or McCain. I'd even bet there was differences over Reagan's election and probably all the way back to Kennedy over Nixon.

Edited by CuddyDark