Who can we trade so we're in position for - Nick Bosa?

I never really comment on this stuff but just because it was such a hot topic with Rosen.. nick is very politically outspoken. He along with another teammate were causing a bit of decisiveness in the Locker room inadvertently. But opposite viewpoint of Rosen. He has toned down his social media a lot in the last year, likely at the advice of his family. But he’s a super intelligent kid in general and definitely doesn’t “stick to football” in his life. He has long-term aspirations in the business world. He’s very different from his brother, though they sound and play almost exactly the same. Just FYI, I wonder if this could make him slide to somewhere between 1 and 10.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I never really comment on this stuff but just because it was such a hot topic with Rosen.. nick is very politically outspoken. He along with another teammate were causing a bit of decisiveness in the Locker room inadvertently. But opposite viewpoint of Rosen. He has toned down his social media a lot in the last year, likely at the advice of his family. But he’s a super intelligent kid in general and definitely doesn’t “stick to football” in his life. He has long-term aspirations in the business world. He’s very different from his brother, though they sound and play almost exactly the same. Just FYI, I wonder if this could make him slide to somewhere between 1 and 10.

Not if he plays exactly like his brother, I do think Joey is better though.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He might slide to 2. Bosa is going to be ridiculous. I think that he is better than his brother and he’s been quite good.

I could live with Dexter Lawrence or Ed Oliver as a plan b.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

Can you read? I said MAX they win 6 games. Also, he's not going number 1 he is not his brother. 

Yes, I can read.  So much so that I know that most people believe he is a BETTER prospect than his brother.  I also excel in reading comprehension.  When you phrase the statement as you did, it reads as if you KNOW that they will win a max of 6 games and that result will be bad enough to be able to draft this guy.  However, that is just not the case.  He is likely a top 3 pick, maybe even #1 overall, and with that in mind you would, most likely, have to win a MAX of 4 games to have a shot at him without trading up.  But, considering that you find EJ Manuel and Josh Allen to be the same QB, I can see how you may have mental deficiencies prohibiting you from understanding that.

Edited by Mark80