Who can we trade so we're in position for - Nick Bosa?

21 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

I'm glad you know what I would think.

I did not present a double standard, nor did I allude to one.

Note I said Kaep "looks an awful lot like a clown". See what I did there? He actually looks more like the squid from spongebob, but funny looking anyway. I specifically did not take a position on Kaep.

Yet, you classify me as "sheltered". That's a good one. Please stop claiming to know anything about me. News flash: you don't.

You're second sentence was my actual point, though you missed it. I don't care what anyone thinks, this includes Rosen, Allen, Kaep, and Bosa.

I did quote your response but I was speaking more in general.  My bad for the mix up.

i think there are too many people who would support a player because they like something they like (Bosa likes trump and calls out Kaepernick, I like him too!).  

Personally, as long as they aren’t a scumbag, I want the best players on my team.  Sports breaks down a lot of barriers.  

On 4/30/2018 at 9:22 AM, Mark80 said:

When does 6 wins get you the #1 overall pick?

Shows the posters abundance of football knowledge.

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, I love the double standards!!! If Kaepernick did this, you’d want him banned from the league.

personally, I don’t care about other people’s opinions on things.  I think he is actually trolling about Black Panther. It’s a good movie.  

But it its hilarious how some people would be fine with guys like Bosa and Incognito but are outraged by Kaepernick and Rosen.  I wondered why??? ?

as ive grown older, it amazes me how sheltered people have grown up.  Personally, I’m friends with guys like Bosa and guys like Rosen/ Kaepernick.  It’s what I love about sports, especially football.  A very diverse group of people come together for a common goal.  

So as wrong as I think Bosa is on a lot of stuff, I’d welcome him on the Bills as well as Rosen/ Kaepernick (not happening but still).

Because the first are exercising there freedom and the later are trying to limit the freedom of others for the sake of no hurt feelings.

On 5/17/2018 at 8:57 AM, CuddyDark said:

Who cares about a movie review and a music review? This is just a mans opinion. Mike Freeman is a fool for even trying to make opinion mean something it doesn't.

Are you speaking for a friend?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 5:07 PM, formerlyofCtown said:

Because the first are exercising there freedom and the later are trying to limit the freedom of others for the sake of no hurt feelings.

I think you might be proving C Biscuit's point.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/6/2018 at 9:58 AM, GunnerBill said:

I think you might be proving C Biscuit's point.

You don't have the right to protest on private property and you don't have freedom from offence.  If an ignorant person wants to be racist and hateful they have that right.  If they want to call someone a ***** they have that right.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

You don't have the right to protest on private property and you don't have freedom from offence.  If an ignorant person wants to be racist and hateful they have that right.  If they want to call someone a ***** they have that right.

That wasn't your point. Your point was that the likes of Kaepernick are in the wrong because they are seeking to limit the freedom of others. 

Now you are saying they don't have right to protest on private property and that is why they are in the wrong. You are correct... that is not a 'right' but the decision as to whether you are allowed to protest on private property is the owner of that property. So each NFL team would have to take the decision as to whether they allow it on their private property. They took that decision last year and they took it again this year (in a slightly amended form). 

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

Wasn't there an organized crime boss in the Bosa boys family tree?  I know that is irrelevant to the discussion, but I thought that was interesting when I heard it.

Yep. Their great-grandfather on their mother’s Side, in Chicago. Crazy story from when their Uncle was going through pre-draft process and Accardo was still alive. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nfl/2016/4/18/11454086/joey-bosa-great-grandfather-mob-boss-chicago-al-capone

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Wasn't there an organized crime boss in the Bosa boys family tree?  I know that is irrelevant to the discussion, but I thought that was interesting when I heard it.

...got it..."draft me or sleep with da fishes"......interesting.......

It's tough to escape pressure in the pocket when you're wearing concrete overshoes.

19 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...got it..."draft me or sleep with da fishes"......interesting.......

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 8:54 AM, YoloinOhio said:

It begins...

I'm not seeing anything "controversial" in those tweets besides perhaps the Kaepernick comment.  But Mike Freeman is sure trying to create a narrative here.  

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

What begins? 

No idea about Black Panther, but I agree on Beyoncé and Karpernick.

Nothing wrong with anything he said.  

What the !@#$ was the point of Freeman's tweet?

He didn’t say he was racist.  Clay Travis, a total joke, made that jump.  They are different opinions which they are.  

I think Bosa is basically being a troll here.