Who can we trade so we're in position for - Nick Bosa?

Just now, CuddyDark said:

I'd bet players have always been divided on race and politics, just like the rest of the country. I'm sure some wanted Obama and some wanted Romney or McCain. I'd even bet there was differences over Reagan's election and probably all the way back to Kennedy over Nixon.

Yeah, no doubt.   But they all say the same thing "it's a business".  So approach it like a business.   You don't have to like your teammates or their opinions, but you have to respect them and work with them like everyone else in this world.    

But Bosa probably should cool it with the tweets.   He's about to be put under a microscope.   All he's doing is giving the interviewers more non football related material.   And all he is doing is getting himself crossed off some team's lists.   

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/30/2018 at 7:21 AM, dbflaBill said:

The Bills dont need to trade up, they'll only win 6 games max. Especially if they start Allen, AKA EJ Manuel 

Is that a fact? Can I quote you on that?

For perspective's sake, can you tell me what your prediction was last year?

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Is that a fact? Can I quote you on that?

For perspective's sake, can you tell me what your prediction was last year?

I think they'll win more games if they ran a college spread with Allen than if they run a tradition offense with AJ or Nate.

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m glad Beane is getting out in front of this. It worked with Allen ?

Beane should get out there and lead the anti-Nick Bosa charge.

Then when Bosa falls to us, we pick him.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Who is bigger Joey or Nick? Joey looks like a pretty big dude, I always thought his younger brother looked smaller.

Joey is 6’6 and Nick is 6’4. Nick is thicker. Joey played at 290 in college because he played both inside and outside but he is at 270 now because of the role he plays with the Chargers. I think Nick is about 270 right now but he looks bigger- it’s all muscle.

Edited by YoloinOhio

On 4/30/2018 at 9:53 AM, YoloinOhio said:

I never really comment on this stuff but just because it was such a hot topic with Rosen.. nick is very politically outspoken. He along with another teammate were causing a bit of decisiveness in the Locker room inadvertently. But opposite viewpoint of Rosen. He has toned down his social media a lot in the last year, likely at the advice of his family. But he’s a super intelligent kid in general and definitely doesn’t “stick to football” in his life. He has long-term aspirations in the business world. He’s very different from his brother, though they sound and play almost exactly the same. Just FYI, I wonder if this could make him slide to somewhere between 1 and 10.

God forbid they should cause decisiveness in the room....inadvertently or otherwise :ph34r:

On 4/30/2018 at 8:59 AM, CuddyDark said:

Asking for a friend.

Have to find a bad team who thinks they are good and see who they are willing to take. 

maybe we can trade Adolph and Shaq, for a first rounder.

On 4/30/2018 at 9:21 AM, dbflaBill said:

The Bills dont need to trade up, they'll only win 6 games max. Especially if they start Allen, AKA EJ Manuel 

Boo!

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

On 4/30/2018 at 9:40 AM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

We’ll be picking 32nd so we’ll have to come up with a lot of equity to move up that far...

This is how I approach every season! Every single one! Go ahead and laugh away!

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

I know, right? last year was supposed to be the worst opponent wise. this year we have home field advantage pretty much from halloween on.....and a qb.

Who's the QB? The rookie? Or the 4 game starter or the 2 game starter?

Edited by CuddyDark

On 5/17/2018 at 9:10 AM, Shotgunner said:

Well...

I would argue that Black Panther isn't worth watching, Beyonce music is trash, and Kaep looks an awful lot like a clown. None of that seems all that controversial.

Not to mention... Does anybody really care about his opinions on pop music, superhero movies, and an ex-QB? I sure don't.

But if that causes him to fall and we could manage to snap him up, then I guess I can pretend it's a big deal.

Haha, I love the double standards!!! If Kaepernick did this, you’d want him banned from the league.

personally, I don’t care about other people’s opinions on things.  I think he is actually trolling about Black Panther. It’s a good movie.  

But it its hilarious how some people would be fine with guys like Bosa and Incognito but are outraged by Kaepernick and Rosen.  I wondered why??? ?

as ive grown older, it amazes me how sheltered people have grown up.  Personally, I’m friends with guys like Bosa and guys like Rosen/ Kaepernick.  It’s what I love about sports, especially football.  A very diverse group of people come together for a common goal.  

So as wrong as I think Bosa is on a lot of stuff, I’d welcome him on the Bills as well as Rosen/ Kaepernick (not happening but still).

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, I love the double standards!!! If Kaepernick did this, you’d want him banned from the league.

personally, I don’t care about other people’s opinions on things.  I think he is actually trolling about Black Panther. It’s a good movie.  

But it its hilarious how some people would be fine with guys like Bosa and Incognito but are outraged by Kaepernick and Rosen.  I wondered why??? ?

as ive grown older, it amazes me how sheltered people have grown up.  Personally, I’m friends with guys like Bosa and guys like Rosen/ Kaepernick.  It’s what I love about sports, especially football.  A very diverse group of people come together for a common goal.  

So as wrong as I think Bosa is on a lot of stuff, I’d welcome him on the Bills as well as Rosen/ Kaepernick (not happening but still).

I'm glad you know what I would think.

I did not present a double standard, nor did I allude to one.

Note I said Kaep "looks an awful lot like a clown". See what I did there? He actually looks more like the squid from spongebob, but funny looking anyway. I specifically did not take a position on Kaep.

Yet, you classify me as "sheltered". That's a good one. Please stop claiming to know anything about me. News flash: you don't.

You're second sentence was my actual point, though you missed it. I don't care what anyone thinks, this includes Rosen, Allen, Kaep, and Bosa.