2019 Mock Drafts and top prospects

thunderingsquid

2019 NFL Mock Draft 1.0 | Pro Football Weekly

6  Buffalo Bills — LSU CB Greedy Williams
Perhaps the best playmaking cover man in the country, Williams would join Tre’Davious White in what could be an excellent secondary. As we’ve noted with other teams with young quarterbacks, adding help for Josh Allen would be nice. But will there be an offensive lineman or receiver worth taking this high? That much we don’t yet know.
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Perhaps the best playmaking cover man in the country, Williams would join Tre’Davious White in what could be an excellent secondary. As we’ve noted with other teams with young quarterbacks, adding help for Josh Allen would be nice. But will there be an offensive lineman or receiver worth taking this high? That much we don’t yet know.

Even though that would be a continuation of the usual idiocy, I get the feeling that this would mark the beginning of the end of the franchise.

Edited by Bill from NYC

14 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

since we play zone I don't see this being our pick especially at 6. 

if the offensive talent isn't there I can see a trade back.

6 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

If they pass on him, we riot!

Barring being in a position to draft Bosa, this is my pick and it will not change between now and April. He's exactly what Josh Allen needs to further his development.  

D.K. ***** Metcalf!

dk-metcalf-ole-miss.jpg

I'm a big Metcalf fan, hope we get him.

10 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

If they pass on him, we riot!

Barring being in a position to draft Bosa, this is my pick and it will not change between now and April. He's exactly what Josh Allen needs to further his development.  

D.K. ***** Metcalf!

dk-metcalf-ole-miss.jpg

Issue is I'm not sure he'll enter the draft after his injury. I doubt he's taken in the first round at this point and he has the potential to be a top 10 pick if he returns to school. If he enters the draft, he's gotta be one of the guys they consider though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.