2019 Mock Drafts and top prospects

thunderingsquid

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:44 PM, thunderingsquid said:

I'd like Raequon Davis from Alabama.  

As you might have guessed, I have watched every minute of every game this kid has played.

There are SO many variables and things that can go wrong but I am telling you that this kid has pro bowl if not Hall of Fame talent, and he seems to get better in every game.  He has a similar build to Mario Williams and is flat out ferocious.

Again, injuries happen every day. He seems like a great kid but things happen when you put millions of dollars into the pocket of a kid.

That said, check him out this year if you get the chance. He has already started to shine; he was easily the best player in the A Game. He would have had 5 or 6 sacks.

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

As you might have guessed, I have watched every minute of every game this kid has played.

There are SO many variables and things that can go wrong but I am telling you that this kid has pro bowl if not Hall of Fame talent, and he seems to get better in every game.  He has a similar build to Mario Williams and is flat out ferocious.

Again, injuries happen every day. He seems like a great kid but things happen when you put millions of dollars into the pocket of a kid.

That said, check him out this year if you get the chance. He has already started to shine; he was easily the best player in the A Game. He would have had 5 or 6 sacks.

That's high praise.  All I know is what I saw in the championship game and there was a lot to like.  A LOT.

On 5/7/2018 at 2:35 PM, elijah said:

For the guys that watch full film rather than highlight reels on these players..

Are there any resources outside of a youtube search?

Draft Breakdown is alright. They aren't updated for the 2019 class yet, but you can search individual names and some old film may be available.

22 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Draft Breakdown is alright. They aren't updated for the 2019 class yet, but you can search individual names and some old film may be available.

draft breakdown hasn’t been updated since around january now though. 

they made you pay that $2 for the membership and then stopped uploading videos.

23 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

McDermott would get excited in his pants for Devin White from LSU.  Him and Edmunds in the middle of that defense would be scary.  

White will be special. I was at the Auburn game and he was the best player on the field by miles. He looked like an All-Pro playing against Buff State. He will test off the charts and have a ton of production. With our other needs I’d be surprised if the Bills were a possibility but he will be great.

I got to hand it to the McBeane regime. They exerted a lot of effort over the past year to put themselves in a position to draft a qb. They got their man.  Now, the team is in a great position to be flexible in how they approach the future drafts and the talent on the board. I just marvel at what has happened so far with respect to culling the roster, cleaning up the cap and still keeping its picks for the next draft. Coming up with a smart plan isn't the big challenge. Exquisitely executing the plan while faced with so many changing variables is something to marvel over. 

16 hours ago, elijah said:

draft breakdown hasn’t been updated since around january now though. 

they made you pay that $2 for the membership and then stopped uploading videos.

I believe they received a cease and desist order once they started charging for hosting copywritten materials.

The spreadsheet I posted on the first page is the best we've got for now. A lot of the same video editors from DB are involved.

Edited by Blokestradamus
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

White will be special. I was at the Auburn game and he was the best player on the field by miles. He looked like an All-Pro playing against Buff State. He will test off the charts and have a ton of production. With our other needs I’d be surprised if the Bills were a possibility but he will be great.

We still have a need at linebacker and we have a ton of cap next year.  We have needs on offense obviously but we have plenty of ways to acquire more talent on that side next season.  I don't think we will be forced to use all of our draft picks on the offense next year.  

9 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

We still have a need at linebacker and we have a ton of cap next year.  We have needs on offense obviously but we have plenty of ways to acquire more talent on that side next season.  I don't think we will be forced to use all of our draft picks on the offense next year.  

I think that the Bills pick pretty early. I’d bet a DL will be at the top of that list. I think that Kyle and Hughes are gone after this year. If Phillips can play or Shaq comes on that could change. I also think that AJ Brown and the kid from UB have potential to be targets in the 1st. The WR position is in desperate need of talent and they may view those guys as #1 WRs.

LB is a need and White, Edmunds and Milano would be the fastest LB group ever. There is no doubt in my mind on that. White is faster than Edmunds!! He may run a sub-4.5. I am a huge fan of Devin White and wouldn’t object at all to him being the guy. I just happen to believe that the Bills will have to address a couple areas where they are bad 1st. Beane tried to trade up for Christian Kirk. That tells me that he knows he needs a receiver near the top of the depth chart. They will be adding one next year either early or in FA.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that the Bills pick pretty early. I’d bet a DL will be at the top of that list. I think that Kyle and Hughes are gone after this year. If Phillips can play or Shaq comes on that could change. I also think that AJ Brown and the kid from UB have potential to be targets in the 1st. The WR position is in desperate need of talent and they may view those guys as #1 WRs.

LB is a need and White, Edmunds and Milano would be the fastest LB group ever. There is no doubt in my mind on that. White is faster than Edmunds!! He may run a sub-4.5. I am a huge fan of Devin White and wouldn’t object at all to him being the guy. I just happen to believe that the Bills will have to address a couple areas where they are bad 1st. Beane tried to trade up for Christian Kirk. That tells me that he knows he needs a receiver near the top of the depth chart. They will be adding one next year either early or in FA.

Here's an early and unrefined look: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2019/wide-receiver/

11 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Around $90 million cap space will surely help.  There's plenty of talent at the wide receiver position in free agency next offseason.  I see them going in on one in free agency and one potentially in the 1st, second or third round next year.  An injection of speed will be a hole Beane knows he needs to fill as soon as he can. There seems to be a better draft class at the position as well next year.  I'm not too worried about the position, they front office knows it is a need.  We just have to be patient.  

The talent on the defensive lineman in next year's class is quite impressive.  I think they could look at continuing to boost that area as Hughes is a question mark.  I really like Devin White though.  He's a special player.  I just got excited at the thought of them together in the middle of this defense for the next ten years I know they need offense.  

I know some people are a little upset about losing some of the draft picks we had but next offseason we have 9 draft picks and $90 million dollars to spend in free agency. We will be able to fill in most of the needs then.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.