Pats versus board members

Now that the draft is over:  I am begging for all fellow board members to do me a solid:

PLEASE, I BEG: STOP SAYING THAT THE PATS WILL SIGN WHOEVER THE NEXT RELEASED PLAYER IS and MAKE HIM A LEGEND or THAT THE PATS ARE THE BEST cuz BB IS A GENIUS.

They haven't signed anyone that most said they would, they didn't move down to draft a QB early in round 1 and finally many players that retire or leave, don't like BB.

Lets just stop all the love for a franchise that has had a 15 year success because of 1 player.  Mister GOAT Tom Brady.

I totally expect all of you to comply and I am sure I won't read any of these things until 2019!

Kind Regards,

Kyle Williams 95

• Like (+1) 1

Bill is pissed about Garropolo and he's retiring when Brady does.   Doesn't care about grooming a new dude, wants to eek out two more seasons and hand a mess over to McDaniel so he can fail again miserably like he did in Colorado, and like Weiss did, and Crennel, and Mangini and now Patricia in Detroit.   

When you're untethered to Brady it's amazing how UN-GENIUS you become.

Bill cares about Bill.    He drafted accordingly.

Edited by Da webster guy

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

Bill is pissed about Garropolo and he's retiring when Brady does.   Doesn't care about grooming a new dude, wants to eek out two more seasons and hand a mess over to McDaniel so he can fail again miserably like he did in Colorado, and like Weiss did, and Crennel, and Mangini and now Patricia in Detroit.   

If any of this is true or actually happens with BB scrwwing over Kraft and the Pat's when he retires, I might gain a tiny ounce of respect for him......

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

His drafting is 100% that. It's about winning now