Start Allen from Day 1/ QB competition

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Wentz, Winston, Mariota, Newton, RG3, Luck, Bradford, Bradford, Stafford, Sanchez, Ryan--those are just the recent guys.

Why won't Mayfield start?

Because the team is adamant that he won't in 2018.

17 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Because the team is adamant that he won't in 2018.

Hue isn't the decision maker in that organization.  They wouldn't even tell the pick until the week of the draft.

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Besides the good looks, muscles, and humongous bank account he’s in a tough place between Haley and Mayfield.  

Its gonna be a fun watch 

I was just messing with you because they don't play the Bengals until the last week of November, so he can't lose to the Bengals until then :lol:

15 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why week 5? Avoid the tough schedule to begin the season?

LOL. Baltimore, the Los Angeles Chargers, and Green Bay are not tough. Which of those teams made the playoffs last season? Are you scared of Joe Flacco or an aging Phillip Rivers? And Minnesota has a new mediocre QB. I expect the Bills to go 3-1 or 4-0 in this stretch.

14 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Did you write this BillsWire article from today? Nope! New thread! 

No, this topic should have been posted under the old thread as additional information. The posts should be merged.

Edited by mileena
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, mileena said:

LOL. Baltimore, the Los Angeles Chargers, and Green Bay are not tough. Which of those teams made the playoffs last season? Are you scared of Joe Flacco or an aging Phillip Rivers? And Minnesota has a new mediocre QB. I expect the Bills to go 3-1 or 4-0 in this stretch.

No, this topic should have been posted under the old thread as additional information. The posts should be merged.

No one had posted in that thread for a week and why would I bury the article there. 

32 minutes ago, mileena said:

It's a violation of the rules to post a redundant thread. Plus the thread will move to the top with your new post.

A rookie named Jim Kelly started his first game in the NFL. How did that turn out??

Rookie? He played three years in the USFL before his first snap in the NFL. :lol:

I'm amazed at the cookie-cutter mentality when it comes to players. Talent need to be developed and managed to get the most out of it.

Thankfully I have faith in McDermott and Dabol doing what's best for Allen. Unlike previous Bills regimes, they will not be pressured by fans or media.

22 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Tyrod huh?  Just Tyrod?  Does the rest of the team get to win?

Yes, when Mayfield takes over. 

Thats enough crappy Browns QBs talk.   

Time for Allens rocket arm to make this franchise relevant. 

Edited by Teddy KGB

13 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Yes, when Mayfield takes over. 

Thats enough crappy Browns QBs talk.   

Time for Allens rocket arm to make this franchise relevant. 

I am truly sorry that Tyrod did not leave a flower on the pillow when he left in the middle of the night......he should have been more considerate to you.

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

This is a question that's impossible to answer for sure. But EJ progressively got worse from his first game with the Bills to his last game with the Bills. We can't know for sure how his career would have gone otherwise but there is decent evidence that starting him early ruined him.

Yep, impossible to prove either way, but EJ should have been more pro-ready than almost any other college QB, having started 40 or so games for a major program.  He should not have been overwhelmed.  It’s more likely that the tape (and opposing DCs) caught up with him, and let’s face it, even at his best, EJ was never really good.

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Says the guy defending a Qb who folded in 15 and 16 when needed. He then followed that up with a 3 point performance after Andy Dalton’s assist. 

You lose.    Good day.    

This is why we traded up for Josh Allen.   Enough excuses for failures. 

How about enough crying that Tyrod wouldnt take you to the prom?

He is gone.....get over it.