anyone else notice the Bills First Round went 716?

I'm no conspiracy nut, or even a numerologist, but my friend was first to point it out to me that the Bills first round went pick 7 and pick 16 for 7-16.

That just so happens to be the Buffalo area code 716. This may be the first time that has happened in Bills history.

McBean swung for the fences for our QB on lucky #7 and also doubled down at 16 on our potential 'QB of the defense' at 16.

Let hope this is a positive omen. :)

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

And the two pills were red and blue

Oh yeah let's go further my Futureama/ Matrix inspired Hypno-toad.... I'm onto you

58.5% is the completion percentage that has a 98% confidence rate in determining the failure rate among QBs.

IE if a QB is under 58.5% completion rate, there is a 98%+ chance the QB will be a bust.

But 585 is the area code of Rochester, NY! Rochester is the second largest supporter of the Bills and attendance at games.

So we have a double negative of 585 and 716 in play. That is a positive! McBeane is a numerology witch!

The last QB to beat the 58.5% mark was...... Brett Favre.

Brett Favre was a farming family country boy, with a big arm, who was agile, a gunslinger and threw the most INTs in NFL history, but also kept the Pack (the other small market team) in games and won a SB. He also used social media to send inappropriate texts! Just like the media is trying to show now with Allen! It's spooky :)

Look here:

Final college year stat comparison:

QB A - 150 CMP/ 275 ATT - 54.5%, 1572 YARDS, 5.7 Y/A, 7 TD, 6 INT 106.6 RATE

QB B - 152 CMP/ 270 ATT - 56.3%, 1812 YARDS, 6.7 Y/A, 16 TD, 6 INT 127.8 RATE

QB A is Brett Favre, QB B is Josh Allen

How can you argue these facts my friend?! ;)

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

I'm no conspiracy nut, or even a numerologist, but my friend was first to point it out to me that the Bills first round went pick 7 and pick 16 for 7-16.

That just so happens to be the Buffalo area code 716. This may be the first time that has happened in Bills history.

McBean swung for the fences for our QB on lucky #7 and also doubled down at 16 on our potential 'QB of the defense' at 16.

Let hope this is a positive omen. :)

...ALSO happens to be one of THE best posters and analysts on TBD period.....

2 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Oh yeah let's go further my Futureama/ Matrix inspired Hypno-toad.... I'm onto you

58.5% is the completion percentage that has a 98% confidence rate in determining the failure rate among QBs.

IE if a QB is under 58.5% completion rate, there is a 98%+ chance the QB will be a bust.

But 585 is the area code of Rochester, NY! Rochester is the second largest supporter of the Bills and attendance at games.

So we have a double negative of 585 and 716 in play. That is a positive! McBeane is a numerology witch!

The last QB to beat the 58.5% mark was...... Brett Favre.

Brett Favre was a farming family country boy, with a big arm, who was agile, a gunslinger and threw the most INTs in NFL history, but also kept the Pack (the other small market team) in games and won a SB. He also used social media to send inappropriate texts! Just like the media is trying to show now with Allen! It's spooky :)

Look here:

Final college year stat comparison:

QB A - 150 CMP/ 275 ATT - 54.5%, 1572 YARDS, 5.7 Y/A, 7 TD, 6 INT 106.6 RATE

QB B - 152 CMP/ 270 ATT - 56.3%, 1812 YARDS, 6.7 Y/A, 16 TD, 6 INT 127.8 RATE

QB A is Brett Favre, QB B is Josh Allen

How can you argue these facts my friend?! ;)

"60% of the time, it works every time."