Now let’s get Decker/Maclin

Speculating who the bills may realistically target. Think the offensive line will be formidable with the bodies they brought in (Bodine, Wyatt).  There will be some good competition.  What’s going on with John miller ? 

Does Decker or Maclin have anything left in the tank the bills could utilize for 1 more season?

any other names ? 

Edited by QBorBust2018

we really could use speed on the outside to open up the entire field. Decker can't do that. Maclin, it's questionable how much he has left in the tank at this point after a lackluster year last year. hopefully this speed burner out of Alabama that we signed as a UDFA will have something.

Edited by Foxx

Bryant will end up coming here once he realizes that he is not the player he thinks he is, and his big payday is gone. Beane will take him at the right price. T.O. Will probably call him and try to sell the Bills to him. If this does happen, I see this happening within a month. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Get Coleman from Cleveland.

Both seasons, same injury.

Really bizarre.

I like him though

8 minutes ago, George C said:

Bryant will end up coming here once he realizes that he is not the player he thinks he is, and his big payday is gone. Beane will take him at the right price. T.O. Will probably call him and try to sell the Bills to him. If this does happen, I see this happening within a month. 

Man...

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd have a real merry Xmas.

Doubtful

I will say this, maybe motivated for a new contract and taking the Bills opportunity as a way of selling himself, he could be productive. But I'd be willing to bet he wants to go somewhere with a franchise qb to inflate his numbers.