Bills UDFA signings & Rookie minicamp invitees

I Like that they picked up a couple of developmental OL help. These guys may help the OL from becoming a complete tire fire when someone gets injured this season. Also, like guys like the WR pickups and the Boesen Kid  The Bills are looking for people that can fill in at multiple positions or play on special teams. Don't know who will actually end up making the team, but the roster is looking less needy now.

6 minutes ago, Pbomb said:

Dont know much about these guys, anyone have any input if any of them have a chance to make the roster and contribute?

One of the CBs are making team. 

The Bills clearly want a speedy all purpose guy so I think Foster will be fighting Ray Ray for a spot. 

Most of the guys will be PS players. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, wppete said:

I don’t know how this guy went undrafted but this could be a huge steal for us. Dabol obviously know this guy very well and has all thi insight. This has Dabol written all over it. I hope this guy get on the roster. 

On this package .. kid is quicker than anyone else on the field .... field stretcher ... bring it

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Pbomb said:

Dont know much about these guys, anyone have any input if any of them have a chance to make the roster and contribute?

Robert Foster 6"2 200 runs 4.41 can play on the outside and stretch the field witch we really need since everyone else at WR fits better in the slot. Hes a nice option for Allen's big arm.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

One of the CBs are making team. 

The Bills clearly want a speedy all purpose guy so I think Foster will be fighting Ray Ray for a spot. 

Most of the guys will be PS players. 

I think the cb will be Levi Wallace and i think Foster bets out ray ray

3 minutes ago, Pbomb said:

37% of UDFAs made NFL rosters last year. Depends on injuries, depends on hard work, and of course ability. I hope the WRs show something, as well as some Offensive Linemen. DBs too.  

That said, Levi Wallace could be a find. He is underweight, but a 6 foot CB with ballhawking instincts is a definite plus. Started as a walk-on. His teammate at Bama, WR Robert Foster, was the fastest player on their roster, but lacked accomplishments due to a lack of instincts, supposedly. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffaloaggie said:

37% of UDFAs made NFL rosters last year. Depends on injuries, depends on hard work, and of course ability. I hope the WRs show something, as well as some Offensive Linemen. DBs too.  

That said, Levi Wallace could be a find. He is underweight, but a 6 foot CB with ballhawking instincts is a definite plus. Started as a walk-on. His teammate at Bama, WR Robert Foster, was the fastest player on their roster, but lacked accomplishments due to a lack of instincts, supposedly. 

Not that’s it’s the Bible, but Wallace had a higher PFF rating last year than Jaire Alexander.

• Like (+1) 1