Day 3 of draft rounds 4-7 let’s talk

1 minute ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Bills are set with slot.

Zay and Streater are our long targets right now, good size 6'3" 4.4 runners. No burners though. We will be a play action team.

Agree with this, Ray Ray reminds me of the H-Backs in Urban Meyer’s system. Return kicks, quick feet, etc... For an offense lacking playmakers he’s a nice addition (although I would have preferred St. Brown). I’m still convinced that they will add some long speed. 

The only one I’m not feeling is McCloud. I guess it depends on what they plan to do with him.

I like both of the corners. I feel like Johnson will fit right in at nickel.

Wyatt Teller is a great pick and will probably start at guard.

ETA: Nothing aggravates me more than when someone says the Bills should have taken ???? instead. No one knows how good these players will turn out. Next year bring your own draft board to OBD and let them use yours instead.

Edited by CajunBillsBacker
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, tannins said:

Taking CB Taron Johnson over OT Tyrell Cosby in the 4th was disappointing then to come back for another DB next pick??? Not feeling the Day 3 picks. Hope I'm wrong. 

You should apply for national scout for the Bills since you know everything about these prospects.  

Or did you read walterfootball.com and base your opinions off that?

Edited by CaptnCoke11
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, tannins said:

Taking CB Taron Johnson over OT Tyrell Cosby in the 4th was disappointing then to come back for another DB next pick??? Not feeling the Day 3 picks. Hope I'm wrong. 

There is no "hope"...  you are.

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I made fun of the Milano pick a year ago. I was wrong. 

McDermott knows LBs and secondary guys, got a really good eye for them. I like both the secondary picks for sub package purposes, with Neal they can go a bit bigger in nickel or dime.

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Love the secondary picks and Teller could be an absolute steal. 

Ray Ray is meh. 

Hope he makes the team and becomes a solid contributor ,  who wouldn’t like to have Ray Ray on the back of their jersey?

Teller and Johnson will be on the field as starting LG and Nickel CB.  To get 2 starters past pick 100 is good.  

This is a very weak WR and OT class .  OBD chose to take BPA at position of need that also tied to overall player rating.  Teller was rated as a Rd 2-3 pick.

Lots of UDFA and post draft cuts to help at unaddressed areas.

• Like (+1) 2