Draft Another QB

RyanC883

Draft Another QB?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bills draft another QB if Falk, White, or Kyle L are still available?

• Yes
    • No

You do realize that this would mean cutting at least 1 quarterback at the end of training camp.  I'd say that, at the development stage this organization is now at, we don't wanna be cutting any draft choices before they've had a chance to play for a year or two.

2 minutes ago, Jamie Mueller said:

You do realize that this would mean cutting at least 1 quarterback at the end of training camp.  I'd say that, at the development stage this organization is now at, we don't wanna be cutting any draft choices before they've had a chance to play for a year or two.

But what if both outplay AJ and Nate? Then you have two on rookie deals. Spend that 90mil next year filling in the gaps. 

I wouldn't be opposed to that at all considering Mike White and Luke Falk to me seem like a better prospect than Nate Peterman (not just because of the INT) just my evaluation says they both would be better developmental prospects but with many other needs and 3 QB's already on the roster it might be a stretch.