Oh boy Allen Tweeted about AJ McCarron’s wife this will be bad

17 minutes ago, noacls said:

You never said stupid shi# at 16?

That wasn't my point.  What I was saying is that he said stupid stuff, as a kid, that is worth talking about.  This wasn't anything. 

2 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I think we've all tweeted about McCarron's wife. 

I think we have all drooled thinking about her ;)

15 minutes ago, papazoid said:

And its the Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger ;) 

I 'll take 2 ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

AJM and Poyer's wives are hot, but personally, I'd take the girl RGIII left his wife for: Greta Sadeiko. She's an Estonian born Heptathlete, competed at Florida State. Beautiful and athletic!

Grete Sadeiko.jpg

3 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I think we've all tweeted about McCarron's wife. 

I mean, the lady filmed a Carl's Blue Cheese Burger commercial that was practically a striptease.

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Where’s the one where she’s eating a burger? 

Here ya go, Enjoy! (edit: nevah mind someone else already posted it)

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

His girl isnt too shabby looking either...maybe they can have a bikini modelling competition and have the rest of the team vote to see who is hottest....

And of course Jordan Poyer's wife is welcome to join the competition...

Let's Not, and Say We Didn't.

• Like (+1) 1

This is funny actually.

Josh is after his job, now his woman.

Non story. She’s friggin hot, A.J. and her know it. You’d have to not have a pulse to not think so,never mind a raging hormonal teenager.

First day they meet:

AJ:  Hey big boy, looks like you spent a lot of time on twitter about 6 years ago.

JA:  Just a stupid kid from the Central Valley....

AJ:  My wife is pretty hot...

JA:  Smoking....

AJ:  So's your girlfriend 

JA:  QB benefits...

AJ:  QB benefits....

JA:  What do your think your first read is going to be in 22 X Square Slant Drag  Slide Max Outside Gash

AJ:  I am going to look for Clay on the drag..

JA:  Good call...

AJ:  If I had your cannon I might look for Zay on the square

We have three serious workers at the QB position...this will be fun.

• Like (+1) 2

The Buffalo Bills organization should FIRE their investigative staff!!! The off the field research on this guy is terrible!! I would think the FIRST place you look is social media nowadays. Talk about awkwardness in the QB room. Do the Bills really think AJ is gonna help a guy who was openly gawking at his girl?

Edited by the skycap
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Honestly, the tweet will be mentioned, Allen will apologize to AJ, AJ will make some comment to lighten the mood, the two will have a small laugh about it, and that will be the end of it.

Their ladies will get a kick out of it too when they are all out to dinner together.

10 minutes ago, the skycap said:

The Buffalo Bills organization should FIRE their investigative staff!!! The off the field research on this guy is terrible!! I would think the FIRST place you look is social media nowadays. Talk about awkwardness in the QB room. Do the Bills really think AJ is gonna help a guy who was openly gawking at his girl?

Yes.  Was that a serious question?

I mean, seriously, when your girlfriend is hot AF and films burger ads designed to get half of the audience "hot and bothered", you better get chill with it BEFORE you get married and not have a hissy 5 years down the road.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yes.  Was that a serious question?

I mean, seriously, when your girlfriend is hot AF and films burger ads designed to get half of the audience "hot and bothered", you better get chill with it BEFORE you get married and not have a hissy 5 years down the road.

Okay Hapless, if you think so. Why would you want the potential controversy? Also, this guy just so happens to be the "face of the franchise" It seems as though he's gonna be a distraction to this team with his tweeting.He should've been vetted better. 

10 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Okay Hapless, if you think so. Why would you want the potential controversy? Also, this guy just so happens to be the "face of the franchise" It seems as though he's gonna be a distraction to this team with his tweeting.He should've been vetted better. 

Do you really think the Bills (should) care if McCarron is offended by a completely innocuous post by Allen from five years ago?