Pancho Billa calls out the 3rd round pick.

PIZ

Kind of sad that the NFL Network didn't have a snippet of Pancho Billa's moment on its draft recap spots.  I guess the stupid parrot prank is more entertaining for them to repeat ad nauseam.

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Amazing that I never heard of this guy until the draft.

Where have I been? Or is this strictly a WNY thing?

He is actually not a WNYr

He Runs the Dallas Fort Worth Bills Backers and is just a superfan like Elvis or the Chefs. Maybe not as well known... until now

God bless Pancho Billa 

Edited by Buffalo716

• 3 weeks later...

I've never seen it any article I've read about him (admittedly not a lot of them) - but how did he become such a passionate Bills fan while growing up/living in Cowboys country?

It wasn't until I lived in a different state that I realized how many Bills fans there are outside of WNY.. and just how passionate they can be!  In fact it was a Bills fan from Minnesota that introduced me to Kenny and the Red Pinto tailgate about 20 years ago.  These aren't transplants I'm talking about either.. they just got bit by the bug like the rest of us, often in childhood it seems

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, bbb said:

I've never seen it any article I've read about him (admittedly not a lot of them) - but how did he become such a passionate Bills fan while growing up/living in Cowboys country?

I asked this.  But see above [drunk]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...