Slap in the face, NFL.com poll...

Was poking around nfl.com and at the bottom is the latest poll "Which team landed the best QB in the draft?".  The options?

Baltimore Ravens

Cleveland Browns

New York Jets

Arizona Cardinals

...just...wow.  Baltimore on the list instead of Buffalo.  They honestly think it's more likely Baltimore got a better QB then us?  :blink:

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, The Red King said:

Was poking around nfl.com and at the bottom is the latest poll "Which team landed the best QB in the draft?".  The options?

Baltimore Ravens

Cleveland Browns

New York Jets

Arizona Cardinals

...just...wow.  Baltimore on the list instead of Buffalo.  They honestly think it's more likely Baltimore got a better QB then us?  :blink:

Sometimes I think that Bills fans are intentionally trolled because they are insecure and flip out. With that being said there is no reason to pick 4 of the 5 first rounders while ignoring the guy picked in the middle. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

Baltimore Ravens

Cleveland Browns

New York Jets

Arizona Cardinals

They liked the way Ozzie navigated his way up and down the draft board. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Baltimore Ravens

Cleveland Browns

New York Jets

Arizona Cardinals

Some say otherwise https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-nfl-draft-round-1-grades-for-picks-1-through-32-analysis-for-each/

• Like (+1) 1

Well the NFL is going to give them(Ravens) (2) 2019 compensation picks  in rnd 3 and 5 just for trading up to save the NFL's face on only inviting sure thing first rounders ;)

Edited by JMF2006

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Somewhere out there, there are people that actually care about stuff like this. I am not one of them 

Yet you cared enough to go out of your way to reply to the thread.

"Hey everybody, look how much I don't care!"

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Baltimore Ravens

Cleveland Browns

New York Jets

Arizona Cardinals

Baltimore didn't even draft a QB. They scored a TE and a WR.

• Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Baltimore Ravens

Cleveland Browns

New York Jets

Arizona Cardinals

"Just Win, Baby!"

Ravens and Cards have won more, and more recently, than Buffalo, so naturally they must have better judgement.

5 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Yet you cared enough to go out of your way to reply to the thread.

"Hey everybody, look how much I don't care!"

It's a forum for posting your opinion so yea, that's pretty much all there is to say if it doesn't matter to you.

I don't care either.  LOOK AT ME!!!!

It's just odd that the official site of the NFL would leave off Josh Allen in the vote. Instead of putting 4 out of 5 qb's taken in the 1st rd in the poll, they should have just added all of them. Any other site no big deal, but for the official NFL site to do this just seems strange

8 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Maybe they meant which “non playoff” team got the best QB prospect in the draft. This factor would obviously exclude the Bills.

This is the only logical explanation