Introductory Presser for Allen and Edmunds at 5 PM ET - Their First 24 Hours as Bills

WATCH: FIRST LOOK AT ALLEN AND EDMUNDS JERSEYS (0:26)
Take a behind the scenes look at the jerseys of QB Josh Allen and LB Tremaine Edmunds being constructed just hours after being drafted.

4-27: Josh Allen and Tremaine Edmunds Introductory Press Conference (17:54)

WATCH: ALLEN AND EDMUNDS FIRST 24 HOURS (5:55)
Go behind the scenes as first-round picks Josh Allen and Tremaine Edmunds experience their first 24 hours as Buffalo Bills, from getting their names announced in Dallas, TX to choosing their jersey numbers.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Everything Allen says is met with a degree of trepidation. EJ really had me excited his first presser by acting the part as well as anyone I had seen. However, I have a sense that we are looking at something special in Josh Allen. Too many trustworthy former scouts and long-time analysts look upon him as a genetically built QB. He has the persona you look for and a seemingly high degree of drive. I'm not sold until I see the merchandise hit the field and perform like a 7th pick should, but I am very, very intrigued and won't join the negative nellies.

7 minutes ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

Well, Allen doesn't sound stupid like Jackson, so there's that.

Man, you've put in a lot of posts in under 24 hours. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

The only other Bill I remember wearing 17 was Marangi (mid 70's).

Matt Robinson, 1981.

Also a WR just a couple years ago. I forget his name. Some tall guy that actually played decently.

If you liked Mahomes last year there is no reason not to be ecstatic right now 

They are very similar prospects but with Allen being much bigger and a stronger arm

Mahomes 63.5% career completion is inflated to the air raid system

Josh Allen played under center, took 3-5-7 step drops and was running for his life Behind a porous oline 

Most pundits and draft sites actually have higher grades on Allen

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

If you liked Mahomes last year there is no reason not to be ecstatic right now 

They are very similar prospects but with Allen being much bigger and a stronger arm

Mahomes 63.5% career completion is inflated to the air raid system

Josh Allen played under center, took 3-5-7 step drops and was running for his life Behind a porous oline 

Most pundits and draft sites actually have higher grades on Allen

Allen is the classic Boom or Bust prospect.