Brandon Beane Talks Bills' Day Two Draft Plans

What does he have left to trade to even say that? More of the future to get back into the 2nd round where we had two picks already in a sweetspot to snag a WR or DL/LB? Any current player he's trying to deal to stay relevant in the 2nd round?

1 minute ago, ctk232 said:

What does he have left to trade to even say that? More of the future to get back into the 2nd round where we had two picks already in a sweetspot to snag a WR or DL/LB? Any current player he's trying to deal to stay relevant in the 2nd round?

we've got 5 picks tomorrow still.

28 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

they have 9 picks next year and cap room if they move around today at the cost of 2 picks they should .  they need to get some speed on this team.   

I say they trade picks from next year for picks this season if a player they like is available,  we have loads of cap space next season to fill holes.  Other then trading away our first i would be aggressive,  we depth at RB and WR.  

1 hour ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

they have 9 picks next year and cap room if they move around today at the cost of 2 picks they should .  they need to get some speed on this team.   

We have an extra 4th (possibly) from KC on the ragland trade, and an extra 7th from carolina.

I don't really see teams burning up the phone lines for those picks.