Wyoming HC Craig Bohl On QB Josh Allen | GMFB 4/27

stevewin

7 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Coach gets more animated as the segment goes on.  Have to say got me a little fired up

That's a great interview.

My favorite part, at 5:28 when he tells the story of that scrimmage, and claps back at his coach saying "No, Favre says touchdowns first" when his coach wanted him to check-down to his FB. Sounds like either way, it will be exciting to watch him play.

nothing but coach speak, pumping up his former player just ask the rosen fanboys they'll tell you so.

that was a good interview and I am hoping he will lead the offense for years to come. he should sit and allow AJ to be his mentor for a season until he's ready to get his feet wet though.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

30 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Touchdown first. Good interview. Welp going to be a interesting year.  

Im so ready for the tweet crap to be done. No one cares anymore.  Let's play ball.

Could be a good or bad thing, is he going to be too much of a gun slinger?  Could be a turnover machine with that mentality.  I don't want him to be Tyrod conservative, but I do want smart.  I hope he's the next best thing...I'm not sure what to expect. 

2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Positive spin, I’ll hear none of this!!!

</s>

That's a literal lol, right there.

Seriously, I'm not sure why people don't want to give the Allen a chance - sounds a great kid.  I'm excited to see what's next...