This made me feel better

First let me say that I am in the camp that thought the team picked the wrong Josh. Like many others, I saw JP, EJ, Cardale with this pick.

Today I was watching the Murphy show, which was excellent, and they showed his senior bowl highlight package which is on bleacher report. 

The kid had some really great throws, with touch and often under pressure. You had to be impressed. Then there is the 37 on the Wonderlic!

For all those on the ledge, step away my friend and watch the video and think "Roethlisberger"!

• Like (+1) 3

The young man certainly passes "the eye" test.  I watched his bowl game and he was dynamite in the first half, then the play calling veered away into running the ball to sit on the lead.

I am not making any judgments, but am hoping that this one pans out.  

He is exciting to watch, inspires some confidence.   

Prepare to be roasted my man. People on here are pretty vicious from the safety of the keyboard. But I, for one, appreciate your post.

While Allen isn't the QB I was hoping for, I will support him. He's a quarterback on our team, and he's yet to play a single snap. From a sports fan perspective, there is nothing yet to hate about the kid. Since people value their own opinion over reality or facts, Allen has already become a polarizing figure in Buffalo sports.

Me? I try to stay clear of negativity and of rose colored glasses. So I'll stay cautiously optimistic. I'll root for Josh Allen on Sundays (or whomever happens to be the starting QB).

Cheers brother, and go Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

Prepare to be roasted my man. People on here are pretty vicious from the safety of the keyboard. But I, for one, appreciate your post.

While Allen isn't the QB I was hoping for, I will support him. He's a quarterback on our team, and he's yet to play a single snap. From a sports fan perspective, there is nothing yet to hate about the kid. Since people value their own opinion over reality or facts, Allen has already become a polarizing figure in Buffalo sports.

Me? I try to stay clear of negativity and of rose colored glasses. So I'll stay cautiously optimistic. I'll root for Josh Allen on Sundays (or whomever happens to be the starting QB).

Cheers brother, and go Bills.

Agreed...he wasn't my choice I think he's another Kyle boller. But I hope I'm wrong and  he works out, seems like a good kid.