Will Shaq Lawson get dealt during draft?

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How about trading Incognito?

My guess is despite good play Richie is basically still off the personnel board for all but maybe a few teams...........and while he thinks he's a bargain the few that might take him may not see it that way given his age/baggage.  

That is if there is even ONE team that would after his deranged behavior recently........which I doubt.    But yeah I would bet they've put him up for bid.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Hughes had one of his best seasons last year.

He's had 10 sacks over 2 years, I know that QB hurries count but don't kid yourself, he is also going to be 30. You have to ask yourself, how much longer does this guy have? 15 sacks over 3 years, I think Lawson can match that production and he is 10 years younger with more upside.

Just now, NewDayBills said:

He's had 10 sacks over 2 years, I know that QB hurries count but don't kid yourself, he is also going to be 30. You have to ask yourself, how much longer does this guy have? 15 sacks over 3 years, I think Lawson can match that production and he is 10 years younger with more upside.

I remember reading a piece years ago (which I wish I could find!) demonstrating that DEs often had their prime years between 29 and 33 because they had learned the tricks of the trade. 

Hughes was 100 times better than Lawson last season. He basically won the Atlanta game for Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, NewEra said:

At this point I’d ask him to put on some weight and rotate on the DL

In that recent interview he said he's the lightest he's been in years.

Even bigger the problem with moving him around is that even DT's need a good first step..........it can't be a secret to him that he has no get-off and yet he hasn't improved up till now.

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I like Bandits suggestion of going after Travis Benjamin.

Send em Lawson for Benjamin. 

Definitely need that kinda' speed...........he's gotten behind an NFL defense before which is more than most of our WR corps can say.