McBeane don't care

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

They might reconsider when their asses are shown the door right about the time Allen is revealed to be a total bust.

I doubt it. They are going to succeed or fail on their terms. Which is refreshing considering how the Bills used to operate. Would you prefer the Russ Brandon method of management-by-ticket-sales-impact?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I doubt it. They are going to succeed or fail on their terms. Which is refreshing considering how the Bills used to operate. Would you prefer the Russ Brandon method of management-by-ticket-sales-impact?

if I could like this post 1000 times, I would.

good on ya promo

• Like (+1) 2

And all you ninny's can cry all your way to your beds.  Because no matter how much you scream and cry about all the trades and picks they make they will remain in charge to carry out their plans.  

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

They might reconsider when their asses are shown the door right about the time Allen is revealed to be a total bust.

This is what a 17 year drought does to a person. The monkey is off the back. Im going in with full optomism. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ifartalot said:

Just wish Pegula stayed mum commenting on player personnel. Never like to think an owner is having input on player choices.

So you don't think Owners comment on personnel? LOL?

These are the following teams you would NOT want your home team to be then.

Dallas, Denver, .... nvm I will stop listing cause you get the point. 

2 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Time and time again, bills fans have showed that they’re not experts. I’ll trust Beane over some guy who works at blasdell pizza breaking down the all-22 tapes on Monday. 

Tom Donohoe!    Is that you?    How's it going, man?...

It’s just great to see them get there guy, not settle for what’s left after there guy goes two or three picks before, I was really disappointed by the Allen pick but I think Beane is a hell of a GM and we should trust his judgment. I do love the Edmunds pick! Excellent trade up to grab him potential to defensive rookie of the year. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

or, we might come to find that they did, in fact, make the right choice investing in this big kid with immense talent. maybe he is a high character guy, a leader of men, an outstanding community guy, a great teammate, a coachable kid that takes well to constructive criticism, a guy with a fire burning inside, and a guy who in time can refine these talents and make good use of that rocket arm. may never come to pass, but that is where i am hanging my hat. 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

It’s just great to see them get there guy, not settle for what’s left after there guy goes two or three picks before, I was really disappointed by the Allen pick but I think Beane is a hell of a GM and we should trust his judgment. I do love the Edmunds pick! Excellent trade up to grab him potential to defensive rookie of the year. 

this is pretty much exactly where i landed as well. i was very disappointed by the selection of allen over rosen. but moments after the selection, i came to grips with the fact that this is our guy. and i will support him and wish him nothing but the best.