Navarro Bowman

Supposedly quite effective last year and still out there I believe (correct me if I am wrong).  Allegedly has tremendous work ethic and is a leader.  Was one helluva player.  Still just 29, and comparatively low mileage due to tragic achilles.  Love to see him in the middle between Edmunds and Milano.  Get 'er done Beane! 

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Supposedly quite effective last year and still out there I believe (correct me if I am wrong).  Allegedly has tremendous work ethic and is a leader.  Was one helluva player.  Still just 29, and comparatively low mileage due to tragic achilles.  Love to see him in the middle between Edmunds and Milano.  Get 'er done Beane! 

Very doubtful we sign Bowman now.

Beane just announced on WGR that they will have Tremaine Edmunds play MLB in 2018.  Lorax still at SAM and Milano at WIL when they go to camp.  Wonder who gets radio headset on D?  

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Beane just announced on WGR that they will have Tremaine Edmunds play MLB in 2018.  Lorax still at SAM and Milano at WIL when they go to camp.  Wonder who gets radio headset on D?  

Could be a good depth.   could teach our young prospect 

14 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Could move the pieces around and add depth.  Not sure Lorax gives us enough at SAM - thought he was going to do more EDGE as DE this year?  Off the planning board?  

1 hour ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Great thoughts Marlin!!

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Great thoughts Marlin!!

Thanks Kirby, enjoy seeing your posts too!

2 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Edmund will play Mike.  He is Anthony Barr with college tape and more potential.  This is a 3 down stud at linebacker.  

Man, love seeing that.  Have not seen him play other than highlights, but know the measurables!

3 hours ago, freddyjj said:

I feel like we could use another guy though....I really like Lorax the pass rusher much better

• Like (+1) 1

Doubtful agreed.  Still need depth but not Bowman.  

Lorax at Sam is a nightmare. Please, dear God no. He's terrible

4 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Lorax said Edmunds gets the headset because he's the middle.

4 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Wouldnt an Achilles injury be the equivalent of a TON of mileage?