Do we bring in a qb coach/mentor?

1 hour ago, Perry Turtle said:

And if McCarron is the starter, Culley is going to spend 95% of his time with him.

If the coaching staff determines that Allen needs to change his mechanics, they should bring in a coach to specifically work with him.

Couldn't agree more.

The guy should have a human shadow who does everything with him all day long and doesn't limit his mentoring to just mechanics and reading defenses.  Someone to teach Allen to keep calm, try to keep his confidence up, teach him a strong worth ethic and the importance of staying an hour extra to look at a bit more film or whatever, and so on.

This is an example where Pegula's money and interest in spending it can really help the team.

Not every team is going to go out and pay a guy to fill a slot totally dedicated to a single player who is not even a starter.

1 hour ago, Mr. ChumChums said:

We have a QB coach in David Culley, who spent his career working with Andy Reid with the Eagles and Chiefs. He should do just fine.

He spent his career as a WR coach... I’ll add to the suggestion box I want not just s real QB coach but one living with him in his face scrutinizing  him 10 hours a day, everyday for the next year 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I would put Jordan Palmer on the payroll to work his base issues out.

Totally with you. Does anyone think this is something that's even been considered, or? I wonder if Jordan would even be interested in it tbh. 

30 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He spent his career as a WR coach... I’ll add to the suggestion box I want not just s real QB coach but one living with him in his face scrutinizing  him 10 hours a day, everyday for the next year 

I like this idea. I volunteer - that way, I can also be around his girl :wub: