4-27: Brandon Beane on One Bills Live

44 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

"He's big, he's strong, he's athletic. He's played in these conditions. Counting our division you've got ten games outdoors."

Yikes.   Does Beane know something about this crazy cold weather we've been having?   Is it going to get worse?     Are we going to go the way of the dinosaurs over the next 5-10 years? 

Just now, Lurker said:

"He's big, he's strong, he's athletic. He's played in these conditions. Counting our division you've got ten games outdoors."

Yikes.   Does Beane know something about this crazy cold weather we've been having?   Is it going to get worse?     Are we going to go the way of the dinosaurs over the next 5-10 years? 

It wasn't a very good rationale for why they selected him based on the typical weather conditions they play in.   How about expected growth in deficient areas with hard coaching and time on task. 

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

but are they outdoors?  Is he referring to playing in a open stadium as opposed to a dome?

You did everything perfectly.  You just picked the wrong Josh.

I had the Rosen jersey order ready.  I was about to send Beane a personal thank you note.  Then I heard the word Allen and thought maybe they gave him the wrong card like La La Land at the Oscars.  This was basically my reaction.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

but are they outdoors?  Is he referring to playing in a open stadium as opposed to a dome?

Hey, here's a Billsy thought.   We'll probably get our own dome in 1-2 years, about the time Allen is ready to roll as a starter...    :bag: