At some point in my life we will draft a QB like this.

14 minutes ago, QB12 said:

IF Rosen improves upon his me centered attitude, he could flourish in this league, but until then nothing more than another flash in the pan.

Let’s not forget one concussion away from joining the Democratic Party!

41 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Yeah not really but ok lol  do you wonder why the browns and jets didnt take him?  Why was he the last of the big 4 taken?  Im not saying Allen will be better then Rosen but all you guys that think your an expert because of what someone else said is sad.

Based on their past drafting history, those teams passing is probably an endorsement *to* take him ;)

3 hours ago, nero1 said:

If I understand you correctly, both the Browns and Jets also passed on the best QB in this class for no real reason.

Ergo we made a mistake in 1983 by passing on marino to take Kelly, who by the way was injured his Senior year in college.

More like we passed on Marino for Ken O'Brien.  

Am I the only one who thinks the excuse of "the browns and jets also passed on him too!!!" And then Bruce ariens team trading up for Rosen,  is more of an affirmation that he is the best, than worst?

14 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Am I the only one who thinks the excuse of "the browns and jets also passed on him too!!!" And then Bruce ariens team trading up for Rosen,  is more of an affirmation that he is the best, than worst?

Bruce Arians retired, genius.  Do any of you even have proof that the Cardinals would have taken Rosen over Allen LOL? They took the only guy available to them, and they were also interested in Allen as a report surfaced yesterday that he wouldn't fall past their pick.

So much crying over a QB who couldn't even lead his team to better than a 6-7 record last season and ended up being the FOURTH QB selected.  John Dorsey drafted a 6-foot QB over Rosen, and he has one of the best draft records in the league.

7 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The Bills remain steadfast in their refusal to adopt a modern passing offense.

The best we can hope for is that the continued evolution of the college game rewards mobile, improvisational QBs, because that's what the Bills are interested in.

We drafted Josh Allen, not Lamar Jackson.