At some point in my life we will draft a QB like this.

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

Not 1. Everyone.

Yeah not really but ok lol  do you wonder why the browns and jets didnt take him?  Why was he the last of the big 4 taken?  Im not saying Allen will be better then Rosen but all you guys that think your an expert because of what someone else said is sad.

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

So, your mind is made up? Why not considering until the second preseason game to decide?

The Bills can't even lie about the guy. I wanted to hear anticipation, timing, pocket awareness over arm strength and Buffalo weather. 

Last year they were all about anticipation, timing, and pocket awareness. What the heck happened? 

The Bills can't even lie about the guy. I wanted to hear anticipation, timing, pocket awareness over arm strength and Buffalo weather. 

Last year they were all about anticipation, timing, and pocket awareness. What the heck happened? 

Is that your long winded way to say “no.”

2 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Yeah not really but ok lol  do you wonder why the browns and jets didnt take him?  Why was he the last of the big 4 taken?  Im not saying Allen will be better then Rosen but all you guys that think your an expert because of what someone else said is sad.

The Browns and Jets drafted players that play with timing and anticipation. 

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

Is that your long winded way to say “no.”

That's my short winded. 

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

That's my short winded. 

Right...because Rosen doesnt play that way??  They drafted them because they thought they were the best QBs.  Good lord

3 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

That's my short winded. 

If I understand you correctly, both the Browns and Jets also passed on the best QB in this class for no real reason.

Ergo we made a mistake in 1983 by passing on marino to take Kelly, who by the way was injured his Senior year in college.

1 minute ago, nero1 said:

If I understand you correctly, both the Browns and Jets also passed on the best QB in this class for no real reason.

Ergo we made a mistake in 1983 by passing on marino to take Kelly, who by the way was injured his Senior year in college.

Kelly didn't struggle with the passing game. He was basically Rosen. A good pocket passer from a passing offense with injury concerns. 

Kelly didn't struggle with the passing game. He was basically Rosen. A good pocket passer from a passing offense with injury concerns. 

Yeah and a guy who didnt even want to play here until we made him the highest player in history at that point.  How would you fee if we drafted a QB who refused to play here and went to Canada instead?  Youd be losing your mind instead of praising him.  Dont be a hypocrite