Bills project 1st round picks have bad luck

JP Losman was supposed to get a full year to learn behind Bledsoe, ends up breaking his leg in practice because Troy Vincent wanted to teach him a lesson. Doesn't practice most of his rookie season. 

EJ Manuel is supposed to sit and learn 1-2 years but Kevin Kolb slips on a mat in training camp. Then returns later in preseason and immediately gets a concussion ending his career. 

Here we are again, Josh Allen is supposed to sit and learn. What is going to happen? This is like final destination. Someway Allen's rookie season will not go as planned. 

8 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

JP Losman was supposed to get a full year to learn behind Bledsoe, ends up breaking his leg in practice because Troy Vincent wanted to teach him a lesson. Doesn't practice most of his rookie season. 

EJ Manuel is supposed to sit and learn 1-2 years but Kevin Kolb slips on a mat in training camp. Then returns later in preseason and immediately gets a concussion ending his career. 

Here we are again, Josh Allen is supposed to sit and learn. What is going to happen? This is like final destination. Someway Allen's rookie season will not go as planned. 

3rd times the charm!!

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Didn't I just see a "woe is me" thread by you a few minutes ago? You cry more than Josh Rosen. Get over it.

I'm just getting started. This is the 1st time the Bills drafted a 1st round QB while passing on other 1st round QBs since I've been a fan. This will never be over until Allen's replacement is drafted. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I'm just getting started. This is the 1st time the Bills drafted a 1st round QB while passing on other 1st round QBs since I've been a fan. This will never be over until Allen's replacement is drafted. 

Or if he does well.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Good luck with that. I see you are adopting the Josh Rosen approach to life: "I will get revenge on every person that didn't draft me".  You should try positivity in your life. It really works. Don't be such a sour puss.

• Like (+1) 1

How many of the previous projects worked with this coaching staff?

Every one of these QBs have skills and weaknesses.  We'll see how this works out.  I am super excited that we did not get Rosen.  He is Ryan Leaf 2.0 from what I can see.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Good luck with that. I see you are adopting the Josh Rosen approach to life: "I will get revenge on every person that didn't draft me".  You should try positivity in your life. It really works. Don't be such a sour puss.

I didn't draft Allen, don't take it out on me. It's the worst draft pick in Bills history because of what they passed on. 

1 minute ago, MTBill said:

How many of the previous projects worked with this coaching staff?

Every one of these QBs have skills and weaknesses.  We'll see how this works out.  I am super excited that we did not get Rosen.  He is Ryan Leaf 2.0 from what I can see.

Ryan Leaf was the Josh Allen type prospect. Big strong QB. Peyton was the methodical high football IQ guy. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Wait wait wait..

-there was the overweight coke head in 85

-the dickhead deserter for the usfl in 83

-the undersized corner in 99

-the project wide receiver slow to adapt to the pro game in 96

- last years corner “soft and a poor tackler” 

Everyone is a project... coaches have jobs to do

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I didn't draft Allen, don't take it out on me. It's the worst draft pick in Bills history because of what they passed on. 

Ryan Leaf was the Josh Allen type prospect. Big strong QB. Peyton was the methodical high football IQ guy. 

Rosen - it isn't the "high IQ" I wonder about - it's the attitude.

28 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

You mad bro?

26 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

- last years corner “soft and a poor tackler” 

33 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

that's your opinion. you know what they say about those...