Rosen angry 1st 9 teams did not take him...vows revenge

mileena

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The weird thing is that in the months leading up to the draft, even up until the day before the draft, he said he would prefer to go later to the right team than go early. He was very vocal about this.

"I'm not your savior Cleveland".  "Please pick me NY".  "WHAT?!  I DIDN'T GET WHAT I WANTED AND SAM DARNOLD DID?!"

12 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Chuck, man...this is just beautiful.

I can already see that Denver game.  Rosen spends the preseason berating teammates and giving coaches sarcastic remarks.  His teammates think "what's with this kid?"  Some OT destined for the practice squad is half a beat late and suddenly there's nothing between Chubb and Rosen but wide open green grass.

• Like (+1) 2

I read his comments from last night and they just don’t match what he was saying in the predraft process. I wonder how authentic he was being. May not matter on the field but strange reaction last night.,

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I can already see that Denver game.  Rosen spends the preseason berating teammates and giving coaches sarcastic remarks.  His teammates think "what's with this kid?"  Some OT destined for the practice squad is half a beat late and suddenly there's nothing between Chubb and Rosen but wide open green grass.

Chuck, are sure Chubb isn't going to be intimidated because Rosen is very, very, very smart? 

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....."slight" problem......if Chubb does his due diligence, September 23 never happens....just a thought..............

The deets may be at issue, but I love the prose.

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I read his comments from last night and they just don’t match what he was saying in the predraft process. I wonder how authentic he was being. May not matter on the field but strange reaction last night.,

As I've said elsewhere, he seems to have some of the traits of a narcissist.