Rosen angry 1st 9 teams did not take him...vows revenge

mileena

43 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

We are so lucky we dodged the Rosen hype.  He holds the ball, can't move and is twice concussed.  Plus he is a wanker.  NFL lineman are going to literally beat the snot out of him and make him squeal.  

LMFAO!!!  A wanker!  Aptly put good sir - aptly put!!!

46 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Sounds to me like he's paraphrasing a 1988 rookie with a torn knee ligament...

Who?

Nevermind. I found the answer. I had mistakenly thought TT was drafted in 1989.

Edited by mileena

2 hours ago, Magox said:

Let the anger go bro and replace it with a chip squarely on your shoulder.

What's the difference?

32 minutes ago, QB12 said:

Pssst Josh Rosen, over here...turn off the me-centered attitude if you want to make it in the NFL kid.

Haha, clearly you haven't paid attention to NFL players. 90% of them are full of themselves (for good reason since they are athletic freaks making millions to play a game).

I would have to believe Rosen is two concussions away from retirement. His father, an MD, would certainly advise him not to jeopardize his future mental health and continue to play in the NFL.  I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see him playing a decade and extracting some kind of revenge on teams that past him up, as he said. 

I think I was watching a Fox analyst ... they played the Rosen tape about how he was going to seek out revenge. The analyst was clearly a veteran, and he had an attitude.

Basically his response to Rosen was STFU. This is a performance league, and neither your coaches or your teammates want to hear your mouth running about what YOU are going to do. It's time to get to work so do that and don't run your mouth. 

The issue I have mostly with his interviews is that he hardly talk about joining Arizona. He mentioned Cardinals few times including when he said he was upset after he didn't get picked in top 3 and thought he'd have to fake smile once he's picked, then he forgot all of it when he go the call. But in general, every time he mentioned Arizona, it's all standard comments/answers and doesn't seem from his heart that he is happy to join them. In general, he talks much more about himself than becoming a member of Arizona Cardinals.

On the other hand, Allen talked about Buffalo Bills in almost all interviews after draft. He didn't just mention Bills, but really talked about it and was exciting to join the team.

He clearly has talent, but there are just so many red flags... There is a reason why the dude slipped in the draft. Let's not forget that he made it plain a few months back that he did not want Cleveland to draft him. Then he pouts that he did not go "1, 2 or 3"? 

He strikes me as a combination of Rob Johnson and Jay Cutler. They were both talented guys too. But RJ never learned the art of self-preservation, and Cutler's surly attitude was a turn-off to the point where he had coaches throwing him under the bus. 

I couldn't help but notice the visuals of Allen versus Rosen walking to the podium last night. Aside from the difference in their demeanor, the size difference was obvious. Allen looks like a guy that can take a licking and keep on ticking, whereas Rosen looks like one big hit would knock him out.

I am feeling more and more like the Bills got this one right.

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

for the "smart guy" QB his wonderlic wasn't that impressive...

We got the smart guy. Rosen is the wanna be smart guy, who uses stats from Wikipedia in arguments and "big words" he doesn't pronounce quite right and doesn't fully understand

He can’t be but so smart, only 8 teams passed on him (Cleveland 2x)  He doesn’t know basic math. In all seriousness though, he’s who I wanted

3 hours ago, mileena said:

LOL

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23329508/josh-rosen-pissed-fell-arizona-cardinals-10th-pick-says-there-were-nine-mistakes-ahead-me

Below are a few quotes from the article, and see the video in the link where he vows to make the first 9 teams pay for the next decade for not selecting him:

"After being selected by the Arizona Cardinals with the 10th overall pick Thursday night in the NFL draft, Rosen told reporters that he was "pissed" and "really angry" he fell outside the top three.

"There were nine mistakes ahead of me," Rosen said.

I thought I should've been picked at 1, 2 or 3," Rosen said. "I dropped, and I was pissed. I was really, really angry.

Just like Dareus was going to make Carolina and Denver pay for not taking him. 

2 hours ago, Magox said:

Let the anger go bro and replace it with a chip squarely on your shoulder.

this idiot more like replaced it with a bullseye on him....defences are gonna enjoy plowing him into the ground!

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

for the "smart guy" QB his wonderlic wasn't that impressive...

We got the smart guy. Rosen is the wanna be smart guy, who uses stats from Wikipedia in arguments and "big words" he doesn't pronounce quite right and doesn't fully understand

Agreed!  Smart people don't go around telling people how smart they are, and how stupid the rest of us are.  

1 minute ago, Blue on Blue said:

Agreed!  Smart people don't go around telling people how smart they are, and how stupid the rest of us are.  

They just whisper about it among themselves!

Edited by Lurker

3 hours ago, icw70 said:

What about teams that didn't have a need for QB,  they made a mistake too?  This guy didn't waste any time spewing his opinions.  

I love it.  This guy is smart, a naturally accurate passer, and he seems driven for total success, but he is kind of irritable by nature.

Remind you of anyone?

I'll give you a hint: he plays QB for the Patriots and owns the Buffalo Bills.