Ideal Day 2 & 3 from Uncle Kirbs

Now that we know that Allen and Edmunds (not to be confused with Allen Edmonds shoes) are coming to OBD what do you want to see over the next 2 days? I will throw a scenario out there to be crucified:

- trade 121, 166 & a 2019 4th for a 3rd

- Dante Pettis in the 3rd

- Tyrell Crosby in the 3rd

- Avonte Maddox in the 5th

- Poona Ford in the 6th

- Martez Carter in the 7th

I’m getting a WR (+ punt returner) and OT tonight. I get a CB, DT and RB tomorrow. The other option (in honor of Bandit) is to trade one of those late round picks for Travis Benjamin. 

• Like (+1) 2

Kirby - I like it.  Wonder if Shaq is moved for the 3rd instead of picks.  WR/PR/KR, CB, OT, DT and long WR with top end speed looks good.

IMHO Crosby would be ideal RT in Power run scheme - plays a lot like Dion Dawkins.  Poona Ford could play the small 3T DT and spell Meatball.

Believe they may need a bigger RB then Carter.   Wonder if Dmitri Flowers from OU is the guy - FB / HB move blocker and really good Receiver.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, freddyjj said:

Kirby - I like it.  Wonder if Shaq is moved for the 3rd instead of picks.  WR/PR/KR, CB, OT, DT and long WR with top end speed looks good.

IMHO Crosby would be ideal RT in Power run scheme - plays a lot like Dion Dawkins.  Poona Ford could play the small 3T DT and spell Meatball.

Believe they may need a bigger RB then Carter.   Wonder if Dmitri Flowers from OU is the guy - FB / HB move blocker and really good Receiver.

I like the idea of moving Shaq if you can get that for him. To be honest, I kind of forgot that he was on the Bills. If he stays it may be worth bulking him up some and kicking him inside in passing downs. He did some of that at Clemson. He isn’t much of an edge rusher IMO but he holds up well against the run.

I just can’t seem to shake that feeling that Carter is Tarik Cohen. I am sure that I like Carter more than most. The Bills seem to like Ballage. He may be a target in there somewhere. 

13 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Now that we know that Allen and Edmunds (not to be confused with Allen Edmonds shoes) are coming to OBD what do you want to see over the next 2 days? I will throw a scenario out there to be crucified:

- trade 121, 166 & a 2019 4th for a 3rd

- Dante Pettis in the 3rd

- Tyrell Crosby in the 3rd

- Avonte Maddox in the 5th

- Poona Ford in the 6th

- Martez Carter in the 7th

I’m getting a WR (+ punt returner) and OT tonight. I get a CB, DT and RB tomorrow. The other option (in honor of Bandit) is to trade one of those late round picks for Travis Benjamin. 

Poona Ford should have been a top 10 first round pick just because of his name.