Jordan Palmer coming up in WGR

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If you are still feeling a little stung like I still do, I’d advise listening to this segment.  Palmer will talk up Allen.  Eventually I’ll come around on Allen, this will probably help.

Mayock said a lot of nice things about him the night before the draft. He also said 'if' approximately 73 times in 4 minutes.

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If you are still feeling a little stung like I still do, I’d advise listening to this segment.  Palmer will talk up Allen.  Eventually I’ll come around on Allen, this will probably help.

He's not unbiased so of course he'll put a positive spin on Allen just as he did in every interview prior to the draft.  He's 100% self interested with Allen as a high profile client. 

• Like (+1) 1

Love this interview.

He just explained Josh’s completion percentage. Watched all the tape because he thought it was very low for college.

He came to two conclusions why.

Wyomings offense didn’t predicate gimme passes,bubble screens,etc.

And

He didn’t have receivers who were open or wide open, unlike the other QBs offenses.

Palmer said if Wyoming had employed those short gimmies and screens then he estimated Allen to be around 62% accuracy.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's not unbiased so of course he'll put a positive spin on Allen just as he did in every interview prior to the draft.  He's 100% self interested with Allen as a high profile client. 

Does it matter his bias? 

Certainly teams checked his tape, watched in person and came to the same conclusion because he was being talked about in high regard.

There are no area code misses in his repertoire.

6 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

When Allen played with the same level of talent that he has in the Senior Bowl he passed for 9 of 13  (69%) for 158 yards and 2 TDs.

His throw at the 1:00 mark makes me feel much better about his so called "accuracy issues"

Perfect throw 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, KGun12TD said:

He's a Bill and I will support having him as our QB. I trust the process. Go Bills!

You are a fair and great bills fan. He might not of been your first choice but you will give him a chance. I salute you. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good point.

I advise everyone to not watch it.  

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, dlonce said:

Love this interview.

He just explained Josh’s completion percentage. Watched all the tape because he thought it was very low for college.

He came to two conclusions why.

Wyomings offense didn’t predicate gimme passes,bubble screens,etc.

And

He didn’t have receivers who were open or wide open, unlike the other QBs offenses.

Palmer said if Wyoming had employed those short gimmies and screens then he estimated Allen to be around 62% accuracy.

I love the pick, but we better get some top receivers for him to throw to, that get open.  That could be a problem with this team.  I'm guessing a WR in the 3rd and then a bunch of quality ones as UDFAs.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

His throw at the 1:00 mark makes me feel much better about his so called "accuracy issues"

Perfect throw 

Just curious how is it possible you can decide a player is an accurate passer based on one perfect throw. Accuracy is a stat and a quality and skill based on all throws.