Jordan Palmer coming up in WGR

20 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

When Allen played with the same level of talent that he has in the Senior Bowl he passed for 9 of 13  (69%) for 158 yards and 2 TDs.

This is giving me some positive thoughts , because he did play on a terrible team and that can be tough to evaluate. I'm still skeptical , but there are good things here. It's ridiculous to campare Allen to an EJ Manuel, who absolutely no one had as any kind of first round talent in any category. Kiper had zero QBs going in the first round in his final mock that year. His own colleg coach questioned his ability. That comparison ( which is going around on the board) is hyperbole at its finest . 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Just curious how is it possible you can decide a player is an accurate passer based on one perfect throw. Accuracy is a stat and a quality and skill based on all throws. 

Because its a difficult throw to make, needed the right amount of touch, placement etc...

Didn't say it erased my concerns, just made me feel better

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's not unbiased so of course he'll put a positive spin on Allen just as he did in every interview prior to the draft.  He's 100% self interested with Allen as a high profile client. 

^^^ This.  It was like a Josh Allen infomercial. lol 

5 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Because its a difficult throw to make, needed the right amount of touch, placement etc...

Didn't say it erased my concerns, just made me feel better

Yes he looked much more like a QB in that clip than a flaming pile of dog poop... and that feels good (don’t people understand??? This is atalent assessment exercise or scouting endeavor it’s emotional adjustment) 

Well I do know one thing consistently before the draft I sense he sees Josh Allen as a better prospect than Darnold, he always seems to light up more when talking about him. Thats just my take.

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

^^^ This.  It was like a Josh Allen infomercial. lol 

But every single person that works with Josh says the exact same things, Trent Dilfer says the same stuff, his Senior Bowl coaches, college coaches all say the same.

Edited by greeneblitz

2 minutes ago, Idandria said:

He said Darnold and Allen are the best of friends and super happy to be in the same division. They also partied all night long last night. Here’s to hoping Allen smokes Sam throughout his career in Buffalo. 

Hopefully it'll be a long time rivalry between the two like Kelly vs. Marino back in the 90's.