Mcbean and company did their job. Will you as a Bills fan do yours

Marv levi always said when you start listening to the fans you end up on the unemployment line or fired. This tells me Bean and company did their Job. Beane signaled the whole off season what he was looking for In a QB then he proceeded to take that exact QB he described. He also traded up for him and would have done so at 4 and 5. So there is no Mystery here what so ever. He called his shot & then he took his shot. Now your going to get mad at bean for doing it. Just because Beane did not take the QB you wanted does not mean he did not pick the right QB. Get over your selves and start getting behind our New franchise QB. Either your a Bills fan or your not. There is plenty of room here to root for Rosen

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/forums/arizona-cardinals.4/

You can turn In your Bills fan and mafia card at the door ?, will see you later. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Marv levi always said when you start listening to the fans you end up on the unemployment line or fired. This tells me Bean and company did their Job. Bean signaled the whole off season what he was looking for In a QB then he proceeded to take that exact QB he described. He also traded up for him and would have done so at 4 and 5. So there is no Mystery here what so ever. He called his shot & then he took his shot. Now your going to get mad at bean for doing it. Just because Bean did not take the QB you wanted does not mean he did not pick the right QB. Get over your selves and start getting behind our New franchise QB. Either your a Bills fan or your not. There is plenty of room here to root for Rosen

You can turn In your Bills fan and mafia card at the door ?, will see you later. 

Please pick up a set of pom poms and revive the Jills as head cheerleader. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Please pick up a set of pom poms and revive the Jills as head cheerleader. Thanks. 

Thanks corner blitz. I appreciate that. Just a fan and I stay with the bills through thick and thin. If the Bills have drafted who ever at QB I would have said the same thing. Some are saying About Allen who has not taken a snap yet that he is garbage and we should start looking for a QB. Really, if you are saying that kind of stuff how can you be a Bills fan. 

8 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Thanks corner blitz. I appreciate that. Just a fan and stay with the bills through thick and thin. If the Bills have drafted who ever at QB I would have said the same thing. Some are saying Aabout Alien who has not taken a snap yet that he is garbage and we should start looking for a QB. Really, if you are saying that kind of stuff how can you be a Bills fan. 

People have the right to their considered opinion based on what they have seen with their own eyes.  In then end they'll either be right or wrong but you simply do not have the right to tell people to get in line to blindly support every move or stop being a fan. It's flat out ridiculous. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Thanks corner blitz. I appreciate that. Just a fan and stay with the bills through thick and thin. If the Bills have drafted who ever at QB I would have said the same thing. Some are saying Aabout Alien who has not taken a snap yet that he is garbage and we should start looking for a QB. Really, if you are saying that kind of stuff how can you be a Bills fan. 

So you are not allowed to disagree with a draft pick and still be a fan?  I can not think of a single stat, other then his height, that says he will ever be a successful QB in this league.

If we can't have that discussion, even disagree and still be a fan, then after 45 yrs Im done.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

People have the right to their considered opinion based on what they have seen with their own eyes.  In then end they'll either be right or wrong and you simply do not have the right to tell people to get in line to blindly support every move or stop being a fan. It's flat out ridiculous. 

I’m not saying I’m right on Allen or wrong he could bust he coukd do great. But to not give him even a chance is wrong from a fan point of view. Im fine not having people like the pick but to say he does not deserve a chance is just plain wrong. Would you not want me to say that if Rosen was chosen. I would have given him a chance because Rosen is good and he deserves it. So let’s not play games. Josh Allen should be respected and given a chance to prove us right or wrong. 

23 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Marv levi always said when you start listening to the fans you end up on the unemployment line or fired. This tells me Bean and company did their Job. Beane signaled the whole off season what he was looking for In a QB then he proceeded to take that exact QB he described. He also traded up for him and would have done so at 4 and 5. So there is no Mystery here what so ever. He called his shot & then he took his shot. Now your going to get mad at bean for doing it. Just because Beane did not take the QB you wanted does not mean he did not pick the right QB. Get over your selves and start getting behind our New franchise QB. Either your a Bills fan or your not. There is plenty of room here to root for Rosen

Yes the Bills have done the impossible and turn 6 high picks into 3. One of the players will not be helping the Bills directly in games for probably two years. I may feel better when those days come but right now with what they had I would give the Bills a D in this draft. Edmunds would have to become Lawrence Taylor and Bills could have had him at 12. Guess we will just wait and see.

29 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

At close to 40 years supporting this team , I’m doing my job on calling BS on a reach at QB.

The sad truth is we are pretty much where we always are: Unproven Coach/ GM making questionable decisions for a roster that is in Bad shape.

I really hope Allen turns out and a bunch of us have to eat crow. But, pointing out the Allen Pick looks bad is the same as doing it with EJ or JP. As much as we all like to mock the Browns, we are in their league and have been for a while when it comes to QB talent acquisition.

Im sure there are threads that say we should have stayed at 12 and I’d have to agree with them. I would truly rather have Rudolph at 22( or trade down for him) and a bunch of second and third round picks to fill out a sparse roster than our current predicament.

SAME OLD Bills?

Edited by Buffalo Boy

I don't get the idea of "blind faith" with anything.  I feel they made the wrong choice at QB, but I hope for the best.  As McBeane said in the press conference, it still needs to be earned, that includes the trust many seem to want blindly.

Just now, essential said:

I don't get the idea of "blind faith" with anything.  I feel they made the wrong choice at QB, but I hope for the best.  As McBeane said in the press conference, it still needs to be earned, that includes the trust many seem to want blindly.

I’ve said that Allen could bust or be great. But to not give him a chance because the Bills did not select the QB you wanted is not being a good fan. 

Thats my point many fans are not being fair or good fans that are posting. They don’t even want to give him a chance. So I say to you go follow Rosen in Arizona or Jackson in Baltimore. Your either a Bills fan or your not. It’s very simple.