Things Allen does better then or as good as Brady, Farve, Rogers& Marino

25 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Just give it a rest. Kids garbage as a top end 1st rounder. Needs 2 years on the bench on a team that.....wait for it... HAS NO HISTORY OF DEVELOPING PROJECT QBs.

Epic fail for us last nite. We need a new QB again. 

you do know grasshopper that the easiest way to get rest from a discussion is to stop replying to it... 

8 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

please take the off ramp now you will be much happier enjoy your new team Rosen-Not-Chosen 

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/forums/arizona-cardinals.4/

I'm a Bills fan. I have to like everything they do?  Since when?  And are you going to make me or something?

Have you liked everything the franchise has done the last 20+ years, really?  If so, that's quite sad, is it not?

Edited by Rosen-not-Chosen

23 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Really the guy that had a draft grade of Top 15, The guy that was number 1 on many QB draft boards. 

The guy who was reported to be in the running for 1st over all pick in the draft. You mean that guy 

or are you talking about Josh Rosen the 4th QB taken. 

Have you watched them play football? Cmon bro. Rosen is clearly better. Allen couldnt even light up the Bush leagues. Rosen has been lighting up NFL circles since the end of high school. Again in ncaa with a decent team vs better defenses that would have Allen shtting bricks.

In no world is Allen better than Rosen. None.

Just now, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

I'm a Bills fan dumbass.  I have to like everything they do?  Since when?  And are you going to make me or something?

You don’t act like one you never say anything good about them. You want them fired ( coach & GM ) after getting them into the playoffs for the first time in 17 years. Just grow up and act reasonable dude. I know you did not get your Rosen but you really need to check your self. 

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

You don’t act like one you never say anything good about them. You want them fired ( coach & GM ) after getting them into the playoffs for the first time in 17 years. Just grow up and act reasonable dude. I know you did not get your Rosen but you really need to check your self. 

Plz stop with the "got them into the playoff's"  My goodness... They are a perennial loser franchise, what good has there been to say exactly?

10 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Have you watched them play football? Cmon bro. Rosen is clearly better. Allen couldnt even light up the Bush leagues. Rosen has been lighting up NFL circles since the end of high school. Again in ncaa with a decent team vs better defenses that would have Allen shtting bricks.

In no world is Allen better than Rosen. None.

It’s not about who’s better now, it’s who will be better In the Future. Hence Alex Smith Vs Rodgers. Smith  was the most pro ready but Rogers had the highest ceiling. Hence Rosen is Smith and Allen is Rogers. Now maybe that light bulb ? just went on for you. 

7 minutes ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

Plz stop with the "got them into the playoff's"  My goodness... They are a perennial loser franchise, what good has there been to say exactly?

That’s right until the new coach and GM showed up. So what your saying does not hold water. 

I’m guessing you were a rex ryan and wealey fan. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

1 minute ago, 4thandGoal said:

love the videos-- I am 50/50 on the pick but I will trust that the GMs and coaches know more then we do in evaluating talent. I will give him a chance. to say it was a bad pick less then 24 hours after the pick is ignorant people. 

Now here is a fan that is reasonable and makes sense. 

6 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

It’s not about who’s better now, it’s who will be better In the Future. Hence Alex Smith Vs Rodgers. Smith  was the most pro ready but Rogers had the highest ceiling. Hence Rosen is Smith and Allen is Rogers. Now maybe that light bulb ? just went on for you. 

That’s right until the new coach and GM showed up. So what your saying does not hold water. 

Mom guessing you were a rex ryan and wealey fan. 

I'm a Bills fan, that's where it stops.  I'm only going to be a Pegula, McDermott, Beane, yadda fan when they can prove to me they are not inept.  As it stands right now, they are inept, this pick shows that.  Once again, an arrogant smarter than all other FO's group, is in charge of the Bills crapping their pants on draft day.

2 minutes ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

I'm a Bills fan, that's where it stops.  I'm only going to be a Pegula, McDermott, Beane, yadda fan when they can prove to me they are not inept.  As it stands right now, they are inept, this pick shows that.  Once again, an arrogant smarter than all other FO's group, is in charge of the Bills crapping their pants on draft day.  Yet again!  

They did prove it, 1st year In the playoffs. While all others failed during the last 17 years. You just don’t like Allen, I get it but don’t say the New GM and Coach are bad for this team and town because 90 percent of the other fans will tell you there not. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

4 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

Do you have statistical information proving me wrong?

Swiftly find the closest broom and sit and spin on it.

Come off the stats. They aren't the be all end all metric. It's not what scouts, coaches and GMs focus on. They look at what a player can do, how they can reach them to best coach them, how to maximize their strengths, what can be done to adjust flaws, and how the players skills project to the NFL level. There's a place for numbers but teams don't emphasize them as much as some fans do. Looking at Allen, they're gambling that he can reach his full potential, and if he does, he's a franchise QB capable of making throws only a handful of QBs right now can make.

Can't remember who said it on here last night but they said there will be so many people on this board waiting to strike whenever the kid displays anything that would reinforce their negative outlook on him instead of getting behind the team and trusting that this group of executives and coaches can build and coach this team into consistent contention.

And I checked, I don't have any brooms.