Things Allen does better then or as good as Brady, Farve, Rogers& Marino

6 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Did you watch the video they named a few and these are indisputably. These are measured things he does better or as good as those QB’s 

Just give it a rest. Kids garbage as a top end 1st rounder. Needs 2 years on the bench on a team that.....wait for it... HAS NO HISTORY OF DEVELOPING PROJECT QBs.

Epic fail for us last nite. We need a new QB again. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FearLess Price said:

Just give it a rest. Kids garbage as a top end 1st rounder. Needs 2 years on the bench on a team that.....wait for it... HAS NO HISTORY OF DEVELOPING PROJECT QBs.

Really the guy that had a draft grade of Top 15, The guy that was number 1 on many QB draft boards. 

The guy who was reported to be in the running for 1st over all pick in the draft. You mean that guy 

or are you talking about Josh Rosen the 4th QB taken. 

5 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Wwaahh! Epic! WAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Did anyone listen to Howard Simon this morning? He hates the pick. Thinks they should have taken Rosen. I don't necessarily agree with him, but those two quarterbacks will be measured against each other here in Buffalo for quite a while. I think Rosen is ahead of Allen at this point but Allen has a big upside. I like what Beane is doing, so my opinion is to trust the process.

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

Did anyone listen to Howard Simon this morning? He hates the pick. Thinks they should have taken Rosen. I don't necessarily agree with him, but those two quarterbacks will be measured against each other here in Buffalo for quite a while. I think Rosen is ahead of Allen at this point but Allen has a big upside. I like what Beane is doing, so my opinion is to trust the process.

Who was the most NFL ready in the Rogers draft. 

Alex Smith was and Togers slipped. We all know Rogers had a higher ceiling. Who was reported to be the most pro ready last year. I heard it time and time again it was Buffalo’s Peterman. I will take Allen every day every time over Rosen because Allen has the highest of high ceiling that you can have. Bean drafted the QB that he had been describing the entire off season. This should not be any secret or gasp’s when he did what he said he would do. But it will be fun to compare over the next 10 years or so. But for me Allen is my guy and my number rated QB for me. I’m a very happy Bills fan today. 

17 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Agreed, QB purgatory continues, and McBeane just lost their jobs, they just don't know it yet.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

Agreed, QB purgatory continues, and McBeane just lost their jobs, they just don't know it yet.

Facts my ninja.

4 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

please take the off ramp now you will be much happier enjoy your new team Rosen-Not-Chosen 

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/forums/arizona-cardinals.4/

Actually the Browns look to be a fun team to watch. Im dead serious too. If Haley can get that offense humming their defense is solid. Im def gonna be a 3rd teir  Browns fan this year.