Fan Reaction to the Allen Pick in the New Era Field House

Just now, Commonsense said:

So one guy yells WHYYY and you think it deserves a thread? Makes me really want Allen to succeed just to see you humbled. 

thats a dumb reason to want to see Allen succeed.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Lol...most fans have no clue and are just force fed info from the media...ie wgr etc....they take what they are told as gospel and think anything else is wrong....most of these people have never seen Allen play....

• Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Haha that was great...everyone just looking around to see if other people are as miserable as they were :lol:

i asked my my wife why drafting a QB always has to be such a painful experience for Bills fans... it is supposed to be a celebrated time but it always seems like a funeral for us...why don’t we get to enjoy it like other teams?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

I was in the FL keys yesterday watching the draft.... when the Dolphins picked the safety.  Half the place just screamed.....FUUU*****k.   LOL. Not many people there were too happy either.    

Just thought it was funny to see.  I remembered the same reaction to pickin. Whitney low those many years ago. 

10 minutes ago, zevo said:

Lol...most fans have no clue and are just force fed info from the media...ie wgr etc....they take what they are told as gospel and think anything else is wrong....most of these people have never seen Allen play....

I can say the same about you. If you blindly support Allen and take everything the front office does as gospel then I know for a fact you’ve never seen him play a game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think I felt much of the same way.  You can see people excited, then a little nervous, and then just accepting it.

I've said the same thing through this whole process, I had a few preferences, but would just be happy to get 1 of the top 4 prospects and for the Bills to take a chance and get their guy.  They did that, got their guy at a reasonable cost, and then filled another glaring hole with Edmunds.

I am cautiously optimistic and really hope Allen sits behind McCarron until we get some other holes in this team filled.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sweats said:

It looks like mass confusion after the pick was announced...........nobody knows whether to cheer or grab their torches and pitchforks.

LOL

They all have to pretend to like it because they are at a Bills event haha

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, fridge said:

I can say the same about you. If you blindly support Allen and take everything the front office does as gospel then I know for a fact you’ve never seen him play a game. 

Please show me where I’ve proclaimed that he is going to be good...ill wait for your response. I’m saying there should be no overreaction either way.

Edited by zevo
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, zevo said:

There have been so many times when the general consensus of fans has hated a first round pick who busts. We don't have to have blind faith in the organization. Fans can be right.

I hope Allen succeeds like every other Bills fan (minus the lunatics). Just because I'm not an "expert" doesn't mean I have to like the pick.

So, your post is dumb. Really really dumb.

1 minute ago, zevo said:

Please show me where I’ve proclaimed that he is going to be good...ill wait for your response. I’m saying there should be no overreaction either way.

You don’t need to use an ellipses every time you make a point.