RD1, Pick 7: Josh Allen QB - Wyoming

SDS

I don't hate the pick. I'm just pissed we moved up to get a player that would have been there at 12. Miami will take Rosen at 11. We gave up 2 second round picks that could have turned into at least decent plug and play players that could contribute. 

Great trade .... questionable whether we got the right Josh ... but it was pretty close in my book.  Highest Ceiling QB in draft and we only gave up to additional snd rounders to upgrade from 7 to 12. Rosen is more NFL ready but I have always been concerned about his durability.   Will need at least 3 years as to k owing whether we got the right Josh or not.

Feeling very happy actually.

• Like (+1) 4

YESSSSSS!!!!

To all those that are disappointed. You will be very pleasantly surprised. He will burst into the scene like Cam Newton did when he came out of the gate and surprised everyone with how well he could throw.

His accuracy is going to be improved with the work he has done on his footwork and mechanics. 

Besides that, he is a great kid and a great leader. He was Wyoming this year and had to shoulder more responsibility than any other QB this year. 

I know many many of you are disappointed, but I am so excited. I’m normally a guy that would write off a QB with Allen’s stats. But he is different. The stats don’t match the ability. Now I hope we can all embrace him as he leads us into the future!

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Great trade .... questionable whether we got the right Josh ... but it was pretty close in my book.  Highest Ceiling QB in draft and we only gave up two 2nd rounders to upgrade from 7 to 12. Rosen is more NFL ready but I have always been concerned about his durability.   Will need at least 3 years as to k owing whether we got the right Josh or not.

Feeling very happy actually.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Man he would have been there at 12 for sure 

That's a legitimate complaint.  Not sure who was going to swoop down and take him before 12.  One thing's for sure, the "trade everything to move up to 2" people could not have been more wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

For those saying he'd be available at 12, Arizona was talking to the same teams about the same guy. Rosen may have been, and may still be, available at 12. But, if Allen was always the guy, they got him when they could. Zona now ends up with a Rosen opportunity.

• Like (+1) 1

Cardinals only gave up 3rd and 5th round picks to move up. Beene did a bad job giving up 2 2nd round picks. Who cares about a 7th round pick.  

Cardinals only gave up 3rd and 5th round picks to move up. Beene did a bad job giving up 2 2nd round picks. Who cares about a 7th round pick.