RD1, Pick 7: Josh Allen QB - Wyoming

SDS

3 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

2 Wyoming players on your active roster?! I guess that makes me a Buffalo Bills fan by proxy. A lot of respect for your organization and I hope Josh lives up to your expectations. He’s certainly been one of the best QBs in Wyoming in recent history, even considering his “poor” comp %. 

I wouldn’t put much weight into that, there are a several factors that lead into that. You got yourself a hell of a player!!

Laradise!  Ditto on your comments.  I've been posting material over here in the hopes that the Bills faithful come to embrace Josh.  We know what Josh meant to the Wyoming Cowboys and soon I hope the Bills Mafia will come to appreciate what he means for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

How can you say why was rosen taken 4th when Tom Brady went in the 6th round and JaMarcus Russel went first overall !@#$ does it matter who went where

Copy you? I just opened this account like 2 hours ago dude

Plenty of top QBs went in the top 10 as well, what is your point?

ANSWER THE DAMNED QUESTION, who were your top 7 QBs over Allen?

Quit being a whiny, petulant little B word.

6 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

You have zero courage to hide behind a computer,

with a different screen name, and a) behave in a juvenile manner, and b) talk bs about the staff.  Stop being afraid and log in with your primary account and post this thread. Its not a coincidence that a ton of these “new” users showed up when they are dissatisfied and angry that the person they wanted wasnt drafted by the bills. SAD!!!

What different screen name the !@#$ you talking bout 401 Mediterranean ave atlantic city nj 08401 apt 305 come tell me im scared wtf 

2 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

We gave away an opportunity to build a deep solid roster and to give away so much for a QB who I believe was the 7th or 8th rated QB in this draft was a huge mistake. The trade up for Edmunds would have been a great move if we didnt already give away both 2nds for Allen. I would have preferred us to stay put and still would have probably been able to get Allen but I'd rather have had Rosen. Hands down the best passer in this draft. But i would have wanted us to use all the picks to build a savage squad and gave away the farm next year for a QB and gave mccarron a chance to prove himself n just to build a team that was a QB away from greatness. I hope Allen develops into a Super Bowl QB but if he doesnt this draft will go down as a huge franchise failure and will set us back for years compared to what we could have done with the arsenal of picks we had

Who you believe was the 7th or 8th QB?

Now I know not to read this garbage ever again, I've read all I need to know. 

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

Plenty of top QBs went in the top 10 as well, what is your point?

ANSWER THE DAMNED QUESTION, who were your top 7 QBs over Allen?

Quit being a whiny, petulant little B word.

Mayfield Rosen Darnold Rudolph Jackson Luletta 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

So, I read the first half dozen words and knew we were dealing with a “fill the holer”. So, whatever.... 

Dont insult the people who had the opinion that filling holes with all the picks would be a good idea instead of tradi g everything for a QB. This poster is just a troll...

4 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

What different screen name the !@#$ you talking bout 401 Mediterranean ave atlantic city nj 08401 apt 305 come tell me im scared wtf 

Wow, we have a badass over here!  Put the roids away and steal one of your mommy's Ambiens and go to bed already.

22 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

Wtf you talking bout primary account this is me i just opened this **** aint nobody scared and if you need to know my name ask your mother you probably just got my DNA on your lips from the last time you kissed her !@#$ off my ****

Never said they gave a **** thats why I didnt write to them but you obviously cared enough to read quote and comment lol 

peter_sam_is_triggered_by_islandofsodorfilms-day7x1m.jpg

7 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

Laradise!  Ditto on your comments.  I've been posting material over here in the hopes that the Bills faithful come to embrace Josh.  We know what Josh meant to the Wyoming Cowboys and soon I hope the Bills Mafia will come to appreciate what he means for the Bills.

Your devotion to wyo isn’t appreciated enough brother (I’ve given you a hard time a couple times lol). I’ve seen your comments on forums for different teams all across America. 

Thanks for being respectful and for your interest!

5 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

What the address for? I just wished you werent hiding behind that keyboard. Btw your hot take is terrible, much like your threats...

2 hours ago, Zebrastripes said:

Just stop.  Beane knew who he wanted and went and got him.  He didn't want to settle for someone's sloppy seconds.  

Just stop.

You have no idea who Beane wanted and he may have had to settle for Plan C.