RD1, Pick 7: Josh Allen QB - Wyoming

SDS

1 hour ago, Rebel101 said:

We gave away an opportunity to build a deep solid roster and to give away so much for a QB who I believe was the 7th or 8th rated QB in this draft was a huge mistake. The trade up for Edmunds would have been a great move if we didnt already give away both 2nds for Allen. I would have preferred us to stay put and still would have probably been able to get Allen but I'd rather have had Rosen. Hands down the best passer in this draft. But i would have wanted us to use all the picks to build a savage squad and gave away the farm next year for a QB and gave mccarron a chance to prove himself n just to build a team that was a QB away from greatness. I hope Allen develops into a Super Bowl QB but if he doesnt this draft will go down as a huge franchise failure and will set us back for years compared to what we could have done with the arsenal of picks we had

Let's not even play any games for the next two years and just say you are right!

16 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

How can you say why was rosen taken 4th when Tom Brady went in the 6th round and JaMarcus Russel went first overall !@#$ does it matter who went where

If you know how to read the Jets overpaid more then any team every but that doesn't mean we didnt over pay as well...Have any of y'all seen a Josh Allen game? Any of you? And please tell me stastically who Josh Allen compares to coming out of college in recent years and then tell me one QB that is a starting NFL QB who came out with the same stats. And he did great in the senior bowl? He wasn't even the best QB stat wise in the senior bowl n he played the most time Kyle Luletta out played him...so do any of you talking actually know wtf you are talking about who are deep throating Allen or do you just believe the hype...Like i said i hope he turns out great but history says he won't 

Have you seen a Josh Allen game? You dont want him to succeed or do well, you just want everyone to believe your right. Saying you hope they turn out great but won't is just like starting a comment with "lm not racist but....."

1 hour ago, Lfod said:

Well Beane made the pick understanding that he would be on damage control right away. He also made the pick knowing a bunch of fans would cry over it. At least he made the choice he felt was right and not the easy one. 

I'd pump the brakes a little but if you wanna set your hair on fire and run around in circles then do it. Thanks for another I don't like Josh Allen post with nothing new to add to the pile. 

Some on this board were prepared to give basically everything this year AND next years first for Rosen......when he could have been had for 2 seconds and a flip of 1sts.

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Since Adam Shefter confirmed that the Cardinals were trying to trade for Josh Allen and then settled on trading up to 10 for Rosen after we got him, I’d say your premise doesn’t work.  

Also, next years QB class is not very good so there’s that.  

This.  And blocked Fins from taking Rosen.

A great first draft!

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Who the !@#$ are the SEVEN other QBs you had rated higher than Allen? Seriously we're still waiting for an answer.  No really, answer the freaking question I'm legitimately interested in knowing.

Kiper and others had Allen number 1. 

• Like (+1) 1

There's still only been 5 QBs drafted at this point into the third round, and you say there's an even higher number rated higher than him.  What a joke.

Sure I can buy Mayfield, Rosen, and Darnold.  I won't even roll my eyes too hard at Jackson, but who else to add up to seven?  Rudolph, White, Falk, Lauletta?

Fans are funny. 

There was a crowed that wanted to trade up no matter what the cost as long as the Bills got their QB, but what they really meant was trade up as long as the Bills drafted the QB the fan wanted at QB. 

There was also a crowd that wanted to hold on to all the picks and fill the holes but not the QB hole. What they really meant was draft the kids the fans wanted or it was a failed draft. 

I've said it all along, I don't care just get the kid they want and the Bills did just that. There's no way to know how any of these kids will pan out so lets not label any of them a failure or bust just yet. 

I think it's fair to say, you feel the Bills gave up too much to get Allen especially knowing the Cards gave up a 3rd and a 5th along with swapping 1st to get Rosen. It would have been great to hold on to one of their 2nd round picks but at the end of the day the Bills got two great players and I've heard mixed reviews about the Bills draft but most are saying they love what the Bills did. 

I wasn't big on Allen myself but he seems like a very high character kid with a lot of upside and I'm happy the Bills jumped up and took the kid they wanted. Obviously they liked Allen better than Rosen and I imagine it's due to the injuries and size. 

Last year they traded down and got White and I remember a lot of fans didn't like that pick...well how did that pan out? 

1 hour ago, Rebel101 said:

Ok so we sit still until the cardinals trade up for Allen and then move up to take Rosen we get a better and player give up less...how you figure that doesnt work.

Ok so we sit still until the cardinals trade up for Allen and then move up to take Rosen we get a better and player give up less...how you figure that doesnt work.

It doesn't work because the Bills didn't think he was the better player.  Unfortunately for you, the Bills didn't think your opinion counts very much.   Pretty simple actually sorry you couldn't figure that out.

I think you copied the first part of your post from a few of mine. I have said that many times how people didn't care about depth or picks and they should trade whatever it takes to get one of the franchise guys (that included Allen).

The others were thinking stick at 12 and 22 and take maybe a LB and either Jackson or Rudolph and those people were ripped Part because they apparently didnt want the Bill's to address the most important position in the league.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The Jets gave up more to move up just 3 spots. 

How can you say why was rosen taken 4th when Tom Brady went in the 6th round and JaMarcus Russel went first overall !@#$ does it matter who went where

3 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I think you copied the first part of your post from a few of mine. I have said that many times how people didn't care about depth or picks and they should trade whatever it takes to get one of the franchise guys (that included Allen).

The others were thinking stick at 12 and 22 and take maybe a LB and either Jackson or Rudolph and those people were ripped Part because they apparently didnt want the Bill's to address the most important position in the league.

Copy you? I just opened this account like 2 hours ago dude

54 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

What current poster are you?

Why are you afraid to use your primary account?

Terrible first thread.

Terrible first post.

Wtf you talking bout primary account this is me i just opened this **** aint nobody scared and if you need to know my name ask your mother you probably just got my DNA on your lips from the last time you kissed her !@#$ off my ****

11 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

It doesn't work because the Bills didn't think he was the better player.  Unfortunately for you, the Bills didn't think your opinion counts very much.   Pretty simple actually sorry you couldn't figure that out.

Never said they gave a **** thats why I didnt write to them but you obviously cared enough to read quote and comment lol 

1 minute ago, Rebel101 said:

Wtf you talking bout primary account this is me i just opened this **** aint nobody scared and if you need to know my name ask your mother you probably just got my DNA on your lips from the last time you kissed her !@#$ off my ****

Its bedtime junior. Tell mommy to take your internet away and go night night. 

2 Wyoming players on your active roster?! I guess that makes me a Buffalo Bills fan by proxy. A lot of respect for your organization and I hope Josh lives up to your expectations. He’s certainly been one of the best QBs in Wyoming in recent history, even considering his “poor” comp %. 

I wouldn’t put much weight into that, there are a several factors that lead into that. You got yourself a hell of a player!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

Never said they gave a **** thats why I didnt write to them but you obviously cared enough to read quote and comment lol 

You have zero courage to hide behind a computer,

with a different screen name, and a) behave in a juvenile manner, and b) talk bs about the staff.  Stop being afraid and log in with your primary account and post this thread. Its not a coincidence that a ton of these “new” users showed up when they are dissatisfied and angry that the person they wanted wasnt drafted by the bills. SAD!!!