Rank the Bills Remaining Areas of Need.

1 hour ago, bills6969 said:

How can you not put OL #1?  We lost 3 starters there this offseason.

It's not number one because I'm not as panicked with the O-line situation as many are.

The coaches felt good about Ducasse and Mills on the right side, they brought in Bodine and also have Groy as the potential starting C, and Dawkins is solid at LT.

We know why Ducasse got the starting RG slot, it's because it was believed by the coaching staff that he best fit Rick Dennison's zone blocking scheme. John Miller is not trash by a longshot and he is still on the roster. Brian Daboll could find Miller more valuable to what he wants to do as offensive coordinator. Miller could always regain the RG position, while a more athletic Ducasse gets flipped to the LG spot. Maybe Miller is moved to LG and Ducasse continues to man the RG spot. 

I'm not thrilled with either Ducasse or Mills and the Bills could upgrade, but they both were part of that rushing attack surge that caught on late in the season.

I think the Bills should to add to the line in this draft, but I don't think at all that it's a must that they go OL on Day 2.

1 hour ago, BurpleBull said:

Rank the Bills position of need in the order you feel is greatest regardless of how much sense you feel it makes to the next person.

Let's see if the Bills next Day 2 and Day 3 moves coincide with your analysis to some degree.

Mine looks this way:

1. DE

2. RB

3. OLB

4. WR

5. TE

OL far and away. We have lost 3 starters. 

WR we need at least a #1...

34 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

It's not number one because I'm not as panicked with the O-line situation as many are.

The coaches felt good about Ducasse and Mills on the right side, they brought in Bodine and also have Groy as the potential starting C, and Dawkins is solid at LT.

We know why Ducasse got the starting RG slot, it's because it was believed by the coaching staff that he best fit Rick Dennison's zone blocking scheme. John Miller is not trash by a longshot and he is still on the roster. Brian Daboll could find Miller more valuable to what he wants to do as offensive coordinator. Miller could always regain the RG position, while a more athletic Ducasse gets flipped to the LG spot. Maybe Miller is moved to LG and Ducasse continues to man the RG spot. 

I'm not thrilled with either Ducasse or Mills and the Bills could upgrade, but they both were part of that rushing attack surge that caught on late in the season.

I think the Bills should to add to the line in this draft, but I don't think at all that it's a must that they go OL on Day 2.

This OL with either Allen or AJM is going to be a complete disaster. Its going to be a movie we have all seen before here at OBD. 

8 minutes ago, ngbills said:

OL far and away. We have lost 3 starters. 

WR we need at least a #1...

This OL with either Allen or AJM is going to be a complete disaster. Its going to be a movie we have all seen before here at OBD. 

And how do you know that?

What is it about AJM and Allen that will cause this OL to be a complete disaster?

1. WR

2. OG

3. H-Back/TE

4. OT

5. OG

6. RB

For the “H-Back/TE” I would really love an offensive weapon. Something along the lines of either a Troy Fumagalli if they went with a traditional TE (I wouldn’t expect one to be take until the 5th round), or a guy like Jaylen Samuels or Kalen Ballage. Samuels especially intrigued me, and with the amount of running backs available this year, he could slide. Could be a nice receiving option out of the backfield for Allen in the future. In a league that’s becoming more and more about matchups, he’s a guy that could provide a mismatch.

2 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

Rank the Bills position of need in the order you feel is greatest regardless of how much sense you feel it makes to the next person.

Let's see if the Bills next Day 2 and Day 3 moves coincide with your analysis to some degree.

Mine looks this way:

1. DE

2. RB

3. OLB

4. WR

5. TE

New GM #1