[Vague Title]Swiss Cheese!

Too many holes: WR, TE, OL, DT(age), LB, CB, RB(age,need good back up, the back ups were terrible last year).

Offensive line needs a starter out of this draft.

Losers

Buffalo Bills: The Bills traded out of their No. 10 overall pick a year ago, passing on the chance to draft Patrick Mahomes or Deshaun Watson in favor of amassing draft capital. This season, the Bills usedsignificant draft capital to trade up for quarterback Josh Allen (moving from 12th overall to seventh). The kids would call that hustling backward, especially when Allen has an uphill climb just to surpass previous Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor's level of production.

Bills fans will point to this being the first draft for GM Brandon Beane, who was hired last May, but that only emphasizes how tricky it is to come up with a cohesive roster when the GM and coach are always in flux. Allen could prove his skeptics wrong, and his athleticism is unquestionable, but Josh Rosen has clearly displayed a more obvious NFL skill set. Allen is reminiscent of a souped-up version of another Bills first-round quarterback: J.P. Losman, a player with accuracy issues who was a star in the pre-draft season because of his measurables. Losman was taken 22nd overall in the 2004 NFL Draft and proceeded to compile a 10-23 record in Buffalo.

Give Beane some credit for his conviction in Allen and talented all-around linebacker Tremaine Edmunds(taken by the Bills at No. 16 overall), who should be a tackle machine in coach Sean McDermott's system. I hope I'm wrong about Allen, because a happy Bills fanbase makes for a better NFL.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Cornerback is a hole?  We need depth but we have a very good starting situation.  Also, didn't we draft a linebacker with the 16th pick overall and wouldn't that address that hole that you have on you list?

5 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Cornerback is a hole?  We need depth but we have a very good starting situation.  Also, didn't we draft a linebacker with the 16th pick overall and wouldn't that address that hole that you have on you list?

Need more than one LB.  Alexander is OLD.  I do like Milano, but depth is weak.  

DB: need depth! 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, JOSH HUFF said:

Need more than one LB.  Alexander is OLD.  I do like Milano, but depth is weak.  

DB: need depth! 

You aren't going to get it all in one off-season.  We have all our picks + next draft and $100 million in cap space next off-season.  We gave up a lot but elite linebackers that can cover and play sideline to sideline are not easy to come by.  I think there is a good chance we got one.  We could easily have a top 5 corner and linebacker on our defense in a couple of years.  Trust the process.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

Holy heck when did they make YOU a mod?!? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

first day on the job, lol

edit: you certainly have warranted the position, serious talk. just be easy on me, I tend to drift at times.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Haha (+1) 1