I encourage everyone to GET ON BOARD the train

1 minute ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

I've been a Bills fan for a heck of a lot longer than one season, probably longer than many of you have been alive.  It's the same old **** with this team, I'm not giving any more passes or getting on board any Kool-Aid trains.  We'll see where it goes, but it looks bad. 

You have 81 posts - all of which part of an anti-Allen crusade - across multiple threads ... and you've been a member of the site for about 6 hours. 

That's great.

How is moving into the top 10 for a QB that we scouted and wanted (either as the 1, 2 or 3) out of many others available the same. Again, I also wanted Rosen and think for a multitude of reasons that he may be better long-term and has more potential immediately, starter capability early on, etc. however, us trading into the top 10 for a QB and choosing one we like over other ones is NOTHING like anything we have ever done.

Also, in regard to your fandom... No one was questioning it, or did I need you to somehow try to validate how die hard you are by letting me know you may be older than me. Great! I don't care. If you don't want to 'give free passes' or 'get on board with any kool-aide train' then don't. Just do not post. You are seriously on here whining about how sad you are about your picks? We're this Bills... This happens often, remember?

Right now your'e upset, it happens a lot during the draft. Once you get over it, then we'll realize we all like the same team and get back on board with the Bills this fall. Do yourself a favor, take a nap, sit down and jump on board with the Bills early this year, and go back to being the most tenured Bills fan of all time for all I care. 

I thought they would draft Rosen and my reaction was kind of "HUH!" But looking deeper into it I think they said on NFL network's coverage at the time that Allen was a good fit for the Bills. My feeling now is that Rosen was the better QB but Allen was the better choice for the bills. 

4 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I’m on the train especially when Some of the things Josh does are better Then Brady, Rogers and Marino. 

Proof you ask well get ready for lots of winning boys 

Sweet baby Jesus, was that was a ringing endorsement or was that a ringing endorsement? 

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Please do.  Speed the process up.

You two need to get a room 

I'll give Josh Allen this much: there was something that McB saw in his improvement since December that turned their heads. They were working with all the information you and I had, looked at how he was throwing the ball in workout sessions and in person and had a belief that the accuracy was truly related to footwork, and the footwork was in the process of being changed. Simply put, the information they had that we didn't was enough for them.  

Anyways, I gotta love a kid that comes here from farms in Cali and a field in Wyoming and says he never wants to leave WNY. 

PS: Doesn't excuse giving up 2 2s to get him. It was still a bad trade. But I prefer not being "Donohoe'd" into missing the next Roethlisberger. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

One thing I hear about Allen is it seems he is a good test taker.  However, being able to regurgitate and recall stuff for the whitedoard doesn't apply to live bullets flying out on the field.

Yes, I'm sure you have a completely reliable source for that conclusion.