Day 2 Disappointment...

This has nothing to do with the players the Bills drafted yesterday...

As someone who loves to watch the draft, yesterday morning, I was excited about watching Day 2 of the draft, knowing the Bills had 4 selections(2 in the 2nd & 2 in the 3rd).  By the end of last night, those 4 selections became 1...at the end of the 3rd round.

Really takes all the excitement out of Day 2, and makes Day 3 more interesting, with 4 selections.

• Like (+1) 6

7 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

As someone who loves to watch the draft, yesterday morning, I was excited about watching Day 2 of the draft, knowing the Bills had 4 selections(2 in the 2nd & 2 in the 3rd).  By the end of last night, those 4 selections became 1...at the end of the 3rd round.

Really takes all the excitement out of Day 2, and makes Day 3 more interesting, with 4 selections.

Don't worry, this roster is stacked. The Bills have no use for picks 53, 56 and 65.

• Haha (+1) 1

No reason to watch or anything.. I wil just see who we pick but the rest of this years draft is done for me. Whomeever we pick I won't recognixze or know anythign about

but fortunately, all of our 2019 picks are intact, and our 1st may very well end up being a high pick.

Heck, maybe we could get some more draft capital next year by trading Josh Allen away for a 2019 7th that could conditionally become a 6th? I feel as if the majority of this board would support that...

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

This isn’t a shocking development.  Most people wanted to part with all of it to trade to #2

Just now, JimKellyTryouts said:

but fortunately, all of our 2019 picks are intact, and our 1st may very well end up being a high pick.

I agree with this.  Prior to the draft, I was adamant that the Bills don't give up their 2019 1st in any trade up.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Don't worry, this roster is stacked. The Bills have no use for picks 53, 56 and 65.

You're a bowl full of sunshine...the Bills got 2 very good players in the first round.  Debbie Downers will always debbie down...

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

After Pick #7, everything else is now window dressing to strive for 8-8.

Bills fans are pathetic.   We made the playoffs last year when everyone said we were "tanking".  I expect this team to be even better than last year.

• Thank you (+1) 1