Josh Allen Picks Blue Cheese Over Ranch on his Wings!

It shows he is coachable. I can tell you that Wyoming is big-time ranch country. It's in squirt bottles on restaurant tables there, the way Red Hot is in WNY. Clearly, Josh studied the film and learned that blue cheese is the only acceptable option in his new home. 

On 4/27/2018 at 8:55 AM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It’s a great start

Side note: my girlfriend eats boneless wings with ranch dressing. She also eats them with a knife and fork. I’m still trying to figure out a good way to end it

Now this is comedy.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/27/2018 at 7:55 AM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It’s a great start

Side note: my girlfriend eats boneless wings with ranch dressing. She also eats them with a knife and fork. I’m still trying to figure out a good way to end it

Nothing better than starting my day off with a hearty, gut busting guffaw!!  I laughed so hard I think I ruptured at least one of my organs...thank you for the good laugh!  

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/27/2018 at 7:55 AM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Rosen got in an argument with the server about how they shouldn't be called "Buffalo wings" because "buffalos don't have wings"

He then fractured his wrist trying to open the "importedranch dressing' jar, which he had brought himself.

? Good stuff!

Edited by smuvtalker
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

I'm probably alone on this... but neither.  I use beer and the celery/carrot as my "coolant" rather than either blue cheese or ranch.

Its like mashed potatoes without gravy to me. -A burger without fries.

I’m enjoying this thread more than I expected to when I clicked. There’s a “well regarded” wing joint in Evanston, IL called Buffalo Joe’s that only serves ranch. The one time I went in there about 15 years ago I complained to the manager and told him to take Buffalo out of the name.  It’s silly but I guess I am hardwired to get angry about that sort of thing.  

Ranch does have its place though - I could probably put this keg to use somehow:

hidden-valley-ranch-mini-keg-one-year-su

On 27/04/2018 at 8:51 AM, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I was just listening to the interview with Josh Allen on Howard & Jeremy, and Allen picked blue cheese over ranch, on his wings. 

Is this a good sign, or is this a good sign?

#makinggoodchoices

http://www.wgr550.com/media/podcast/howard-and-jeremy

This kid is going places!