Josh Allen Picks Blue Cheese Over Ranch on his Wings!

Since Josh went blue cheese, he’s allowed to attend training camp. 

My son ordered them plain, with hot on the side. I was so ashamed, and hated to admit they stayed crispier and were an overall better wing. 

On 4/27/2018 at 7:55 AM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It’s a great start

Side note: my girlfriend eats boneless wings with ranch dressing. She also eats them with a knife and fork. I’m still trying to figure out a good way to end it

I am on a one man crusade to end the charade of "boneless wings" that is spreading across America like a zombie pox.

They are not "boneless wings", the damn things are chicken nuggets.

It just doesn't sound as cool for a gruff looking lumberjack to turn to his buddy and say, "Ned, lets head down to the bar and knock back a few cold ones and eat some chicken nuggets...."

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I like my wings with neither ranch or blue cheese but if I had to choose one, I take ranch.

5 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I am on a one man crusade to end the charade of "boneless wings" that is spreading across America like a zombie pox.

It just doesn't sound as cool for a gruff looking lumberjack to turn to his buddy and say, "Ned, lets head down to the bar and knock back a few cold ones and eat some chicken nuggets...."

200w.gif

On 4/27/2018 at 8:55 AM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It’s a great start

Side note: my girlfriend eats boneless wings with ranch dressing. She also eats them with a knife and fork. I’m still trying to figure out a good way to end it

I am so so so sorry...Serve her up some suicide flats and rounds with blue cheese and let her make THE Choice!

Ranch has it’s place in the world. My favorite place in Sarasota serves them with their homemade chips. Awesome! With wings? Criminal! Blue cheese all day every day! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/27/2018 at 9:15 AM, Ramza86 said:

Im a ranch guy...my gf is a blue cheese gal. 

I think blue cheese is classier lol. 

I can't believe ranch is evened offered in Buffalo! other than at a cheap salad bar in West Seneca!? Wings, hot, crispy...blue cheese with celery and  pitcher of Molson. Duffs. Have a nice day!

30 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Boneless wings or nuggets should only be allowed on the children's menu if even then...

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

This is true. But I do love me some chicken McNuggets 

21 minutes ago, Augie said:

Ranch has it’s place in the world. My favorite place in Sarasota serves them with their homemade chips. Awesome! With wings? Criminal! Blue cheese all day every day! 

Wonder if it's the same place I had them.  I think it was called Gators.

2 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Wonder if it's the same place I had them.  I think it was called Gators.

Gecko’s (for me). I moved there in ‘93 right after they opened the first one that I could walk to. Bar food done very well. They have a bunch of them now.