Allen Over Rosen Reminds Me of

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Deja Vu is what I'm feeling with the pick, so no.   Anyone who watched the kid play has a right to approach the selection with skepticism.  I'm sorry if you can't handle it. 

Agree 100%. Last night I said this was a soul-crushing draft.  All the talent we gave up, all the picks we compiled, for this? I said it before, we gave up 5 premium picks in the first 3 Rounds and an opening day will have one linebacker to show for it and the second coming of EJ Manuel. I'm disgusted.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

when the Bills drafted Whitner over Ngata and Maybin over Orakpo.   The fans made the right call in those cases over the Bills' Front Office.  

Yep.  Pegula didn't fix the talent evaluation issues that have plagued this franchise.  I'm losing confidence in the man who saved our sports teams.

Edited by Rosen-not-Chosen
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

when the Bills drafted Whitner over Ngata and Maybin over Orakpo.   The fans made the right call in those cases over the Bills' Front Office.  

are you really this but hurt?

this pick was 50-50 with the fans between to two Josh.

Stop living in the past and root for who we have in front of us.

In short stop being a negative bastard all the time.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Green Lightning said:

Agree 100%. Last night I said this was a soul-crushing draft.  All the talent we gave up, all the picks we compiled, for this? I said it before, we gave up 5 premium picks in the first 3 Rounds and an opening day will have one linebacker to show for it and the second coming of EJ Manuel. I'm disgusted.

Disappointing to say the least that they spent so much on a guy who's so raw in the fundamental things that lead to QB success at the NFL level.  

1 minute ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

Yep.  Pegula didn't fix the talent evaluation issues that have plagued this franchise.  I'm losing confidence in the man who saved out sports teams.

How cute. You made a special account because you are so mad.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Obviously not a consolation prize, but they better be right with Allen becoming a star QB in the league.

The thing is, I think he's going to play this year at some point.  His competition IMO isn't so great that it keeps him on the bench.

5 minutes ago, Gigs said:

Continue to kiss ass and lock step. I’m allowed to be upset when they trade up for a damn project QB in the first. Sorry man, but you can keep kissing non-existent rings because it makes you feel warm and secure and you don’t have to waste brain power on your own thoughts and feelings, but I’m not a follower and I have my own thoughts. I’ve been watching this team make stupid personnel decision, one after the other, so I’m allowed to be pissed at trading up for a project QB. 

then go root for another team and dont let the door hit you on the way out... I am not particular happy about the pick but i am not going to whine about it. 

or better yet-- if you can do a better job then go out and become a GM-- if you wont do that then all i can do is laugh at your posts.

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

How cute. You made a special account because you are so mad.

I'm here to chronicle the careers of Rosen vs Allen.  Should be fun.

Beane screwed up, I'll be here beating that drum until Rosen retires.

Edited by Rosen-not-Chosen
  • Haha (+1) 1

Same guy ripped Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott for trading Sammy Watkins and Ronald Darby.

I’ll trust people who know more than this entire board plus give Josh Allen 2-3 years to prove himself, before I say stupid crap like this on here.

Edited by McBean

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Don't give me the simplistic silliness of butt hurt.  It's an assessment based on what he brings or lacks as a potential NFL QB.  You want to be a lemming who blesses every move the Bills make, then be my guess. 

well it cant get any simple then but hurt can it. Cry with no hopes of him being good... go ahead. He is a BILL now.. cant you just be happy we picked our guy and support him instead of sobbing over the pick for the last 10 or so hours?

1 minute ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

I'm here to chronicle the careers of Rosen vs Allen.  Should be fun.

Beane screwed up, I'll be here beating that drum until Rosen retires.

Like I said....how cute.

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It does not remind me of anything yet. We have to see how this works out. Bottom line, Bills traded up 

so they went and got their guy. They made their choice do you think there trying to draft the wrong QB? Let’s try and be supportive and give Mcbean the benefit of the doubt. This new regime 

has been done a lot more right then wrong. 

Just now, McBean said:

Same guy ripped Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott for trading Sammy Watkins and Ronald Darby.

I’ll trust people who know more than this entire board plus give Josh Allen 2-3 years to prove himself but I say stupid crap like this on here.

You're welcome to blindly trust them if you choose to.  Go for it.  If you want to be accurate, I didn't agree with the Watkins trade only. 

20 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

then next time do something about it rather then creating posts that are repeat posts and crying about it

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yeah, and don’t forget not taking Tom Brady in the 5th round!

Derp.

That's disingenuous. Nobody had Brady. All the previous examples were guys who the boards largely wanted. Research isn't hard to come by. We all watched the tape

Homer on Homer