Allen Over Rosen Reminds Me of

6 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

when the Bills drafted Whitner over Ngata and Maybin over Orakpo.   The fans made the right call in those cases over the Bills' Front Office.  

Pretty accurate impression. 

Are there many examples of the Bills picking against the fans and being right? Recently, it seemed like most fans hated the EJ pick and thought we gave up too much for Watkins.

6 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

when the Bills drafted Whitner over Ngata and Maybin over Orakpo.   The fans made the right call in those cases over the Bills' Front Office.  

Lol need to start to call you 26cornerhindsight.  Really?  This is your take on this?  Your posting status and football knowledge just took a hit in my opinion.

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

Lol need to start to call you 26cornerhindsight.  Really?  This is your take on this?  Your posting status and football knowledge just took a hit in my opinion.

I won't be able to sleep tonight.  Sayanara. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I won't be able to sleep tonight.  Sayanara. 

I guess maybe you should stick to posting tweets vs personal takes? IMO copy/pasting someone else's words allows others to think you understand football vs allowing folks to read YOUR meaningful contribution to the Bills football world.

Just now, aceman_16 said:

I guess maybe you should stick to posting tweets vs personal takes? IMO copy/pasting someone else's words allows others to think you understand football vs allowing folks to read YOUR meaningful contribution to the Bills football world.

I'm really considering what you think I should do and it's affecting me deeply. Sayanara. 

8 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Beane is putting his faith in our coaching staff. Hopefully they prove him correct. Rosen was the safe play, Beane swung for the fences.

Agree 100%. Ruined my day the we took the wrong Josh, however - Now he's our guy & I'm 100% behind him. Either candidate is a change from what we've done in recent past though. It could've been the safe play or the Home Run. I guess you can't hit a home run if your just trying to get on base tho.

8 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Actually you could look at it a different way

We got cute with undersized Whitner and Maybin......

In this situation we got the big solid player that can take the NFL pounding and not get man handled

Meanwhile.....if someone gets a clean hit on Rosen......well......

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

In this situation we got the big solid player that can take the NFL pounding and not get man handled

yuk, yuk, yuk...

ra·tion·al·i·za·tion
ˌraSH(ə)n(ə)ləˈzāSH(ə)n,ˌraSH(ə)n(ə)līˈzāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. 1.
    the action of attempting to explain or justify behavior or an attitude with logical reasons, even if these are not appropriate.
    "most people are prone to self-deceptive rationalization"
  2. 2.
    the action of reorganizing a process or system so as to make it more logical and consistent.
    "the rationalization of accounting standards"
    •  

image.png

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

yuk, yuk, yuk...

ra·tion·al·i·za·tion
ˌraSH(ə)n(ə)ləˈzāSH(ə)n,ˌraSH(ə)n(ə)līˈzāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. 1.
    the action of attempting to explain or justify behavior or an attitude with logical reasons, even if these are not appropriate.
    "most people are prone to self-deceptive rationalization"
  2. 2.
    the action of reorganizing a process or system so as to make it more logical and consistent.
    "the rationalization of accounting standards"
    •  

image.png

Maybe.....

Its a wait and see.  I was a Rosen guy

32 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Funny how perspectives change just because a player becomes a Bills' draft choice.  The same player many here would be laughing at with ridicule of the team who selected him if it were the Browns or Jets.  It's hilarious. 

9 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

that's the thing about hidesight, it's always 20-20. are you saying you are in possession of a crystal ball that can tell the future?

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Funny how perspectives change just because a player becomes a Bills' draft choice.  The same player many here would be laughing at with ridicule of the team who selected him if it were the Browns or Jets.  It's hilarious. 

Im sure you missed it but I already said I was a Rosen guy

Should I pout because we didnt draft him?

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You know, we wouldn't be having this conversation if we hadn't let the Jets beat us out for the #3 pick. It really does all go back to that, and I think Beane got owned. If he had the stones to pull that trade off, we'd all be celebrating over Darnold becoming a Bill. Oh well. As I said above, I'm going to roll with it and hope for the best. 

Edited by dave mcbride

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

that's the thing about hidesight, it's always 20-20. are you saying you are in possession of a crystal ball that can tell the future?

My post refers to initial feelings when those players were drafted that were borne out over time.  What a question. :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Ok, folks. Josh Rosen said last night that 9 teams made a mistake. Is that what you all have wanted? You would've wanted him to say that 6 teams made a mistake? Homeboy Rosen is a little BEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Allen gets totally dummied by a saved screen shot from when he was 14 and he takes it on the chin. Rosen is not Buffalo, Allen is. 

Edited by Threedollabills
  • Like (+1) 1