Allen Over Rosen Reminds Me of

Just now, zevo said:

I’ll go with this regime until proven otherwise...if they are wrong they won’t be here in a few years

And this is the mentality that made the Bills so damn good for the last 20 years

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

It reminds me of when Hillary Clinton lost the election TBH. 

It’s even got racist tweets!

• Haha (+1) 1

Like I've said in other spots.  I'm just meehhh over the pick but hope for the best.  The trend is against him to emerge into greatness but hopefully, he's an anomaly and bucks the trend.  I just feel like we lost to the Jets who got Darnold.  I know there was nothing we could do about that but man I just ughhhh....

Edited by NewEraBills

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m going to trust the process on this one. They clearly had made a choice between Allen and Rosen. They knew who they wanted and pulled the trigger. Allen was not a consolation prize!

Not only did they make the pick...they went and got him not sitting back...conviction in the pick 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m going to trust the process on this one. They clearly had made a choice between Allen and Rosen. They knew who they wanted and pulled the trigger. Allen was not a consolation prize!

Obviously not a consolation prize, but they better be right with Allen becoming a star QB in the league.

4 minutes ago, zevo said:

So continue to cry about it...

Continue to kiss ass and lock step. I’m allowed to be upset when they trade up for a damn project QB in the first. Sorry man, but you can keep kissing non-existent rings because it makes you feel warm and secure and you don’t have to waste brain power on your own thoughts and feelings, but I’m not a follower and I have my own thoughts. I’ve been watching this team make stupid personnel decision, one after the other, so I’m allowed to be pissed at trading up for a project QB. 

Im not saying Allen will workout...only time will tell.  But maybe there is a reason why Rosen was the QB that fell.  I hope we made the right choice.

And lets remember we are all bills family and everyone is entitled to their opinion..lets not get personal.

Edited by Skins Malone

1 minute ago, blitzboy54 said:

Why, he's not wrong. Don't forget TJ Graham over Russel Wilson.  I was literally screaming at the TV when we traded up "it has to be Wilson"  and it wasn't

TRADED UP

Yeah, and don’t forget not taking Tom Brady in the 5th round!

Derp.