Beane comment on the tweets

Xwnyer

Many people here hate the Allen pick but I a, letting the football people decided who they like best.  One thing I was suprised to hear in the presser last night is that the tweets were unknown to the Bills prior to yesterday morning.   One would have thought that in their due diligence they would have at least looked into social media history of the guy.   Maybe they just looked at current account not for everything ever posted which takes a little more work to find.   But given they likely talked to many people about this kid suprised nothing ever got mentioned.   I like the pick just suprised at the comment about not knowing.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

The tweets were deleted but somebody had taken snapshots of them.  For whatever reason they were brought to light the night before the draft.  I suspect Belichick, naturally.

Probably a GF he dumped...

• Like (+1) 1

They didn't know that Allen was a racist?

I find that hard to believe in this day and age with all of the technology right at everyone's fingertips that they didnt do their due diligence and plead ignorance that they didnt know that Allen made those tweets..........or are the rest of Bills nation either just that stupid or just that gullible.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sweats said:

I find that hard to believe in this day and age with all of the technology right at everyone's fingertips that they didnt do their due diligence and plead ignorance that they didnt know that Allen made those tweets..........or are the rest of Bills nation either just that stupid or just that gullible.

Well I will say none of the haters on this board found this stuff either.   What these kids don’t realize is that what they post on social media or on internet message boards is around for eternity 

Just now, greeneblitz said:

man, I'd love to know how old you actually are, cause honestly you come off as a child in all your posts.

And you're just another lemming...  "The Bills must know what they are doing, let me just sit back and watch, golly gee, see what happens, hoping for the best"...

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

This speaks to the ineptitude of the franchise...

What a disaster.

Several teams called him or his agents yesterday to ask for an explanation. Maybe teams don't put that much of a priority on nonsense like this. Maybe they prefer to look at the football side of it.

10 minutes ago, Sweats said:

lol, saying "whats white is right" when you're a 16 year old kid does not make you a raciest, snowflake, it makes you a normal kid that says dumb stuff occasionaly,

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sweats said:

i also like to add that so many posters believe they did so much digging on each QB that even they didnt find this out.  It very well could be that many teams didnt find out. I am optimistic that Allen has learned from this and he will become a better man because of this

1 minute ago, greeneblitz said:

lol, saying "whats white is right" when you're a 16 year old kid does not make you a raciest, snowflake, it makes you a normal kid that says dumb stuff occasionaly,

So...........you'd have no problem if your son said somewhat arguably racist remarks all over social media?

You'd be ok with that?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

He was quoting Modern Family and it was "If you ain't white, you ain't right."

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sweats said:

So...........you'd have no problem if your son said somewhat arguably racist remarks all over social media?

You'd be ok with that?

Has anyone found out the context yet? No I would not have a problem with my kid quoting rap lyrics. Calling someone the N-word sure, but repeating song lyrics? No. Or comedy routines? Nope not that either. Sorry I refuse to out the guy as a racist when you can't even tell me what he meant by it.

• Like (+1) 2